This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nature Magicians?

Are there any here that do or have practiced nature magic? When did you first start? What is the best way to communicate nature and have nature and nature spirits help you? If there's any sites dedicated to this, feel free to post.

Re: Nature Magicians?

Originally posted by Alienist View Post
    Are there any here that do or have practiced nature magic? When did you first start? What is the best way to communicate nature and have nature and nature spirits help you? If there's any sites dedicated to this, feel free to post.
    "Nature magic" is a very broad and vague description - as Neo-Pagans, most people here likely do practice "Nature Magic" of some description. What is your definition of "Nature Magic" and "Nature Spirits"? A little clarity may elicit more responses.

Comment

What Torey said on the magic thing.

As for nature spirits I'm not sure I can help much. I'm European and have never been to the US, but from what I have heard American pagans tell about nature spirits, and spirits in general, yours are somewhat different from ours.
      Warning: The above post may contain traces of sarcasm.

An apostrophe is the difference between a business that knows its shit, and a business that knows it's shit.

"Why is every object we don't understand always called a thing?" (McCoy. Star Trek: The Moive Picture)

Comment

I literally worship the bioregion in which I live, its features, and its creatures. When I do magic, its fueled by that.
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

I walk a similar path to Thal's. It's more important for me to celebrate Spring for instance, when it is ACTUALLY Spring in my region, than to celebrate the equinox on March 21st (when I am still knee deep in winter). I still respect them from an astronomical standpoint, but I celebrate the changing of the seasons and the moulting of the birds, and the awakening of the bears when it's ACTUALLY happening outside.

And I don't care two cents about European fairies, or South American Gods, or any of that...because it's not right in front of me.

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
          X