This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello there

Hello there, My name is Jade, but I go by the name ph0sph0r0s around forums like these. I'm a polytheistic gnostic. To me, there is a powerful overgod who is so distant from us, that their infuence is very minimal. There is the Demiurge, Yaldabaoth, who created the physical world as a prison for the souls of life so that he could emulate being a supreme deity. In addition, there are the Aeons, the close servents of the one god who watch over their creation. A few Aeons that i have seen and known are Christ, Sophia, Marduk, and many "higher" more elite pantheons like those of the Sumerians. There are also the Archons, who while traditionally seen as evil, i believe are nothing more than creations of the Overgod who have been enslaved by Yaldabaoth, and imprisoned in the Material World, where they are too weak to fight back, but strong enough to preserve his creation. They are as much victims as anyone in this world, and we have to make them stronger so they can fight back against Yaldabaoth and free themselves. Typically, i associate these beings with the much closer gods of the Indo-Europeans. I hope that i will enjoy my stay here, you all seem pretty nice and friendly!

Re: Hello there

Welcome

Comment

Re: Hello there

Welcome to the community!
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Working...
      X