This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recurring Numbers

For the last the three months I have repeatedly encountered the number 807. I catch it morning and night when I randomly check the time. I saw it in a video game last week. It is also the house number of a friend. I'm seeing it everywhere. I read about Angel Numbers and the explanation for 807 seems applicable to me.

Has anyone encountered a number incessantly? What did it mean to you? Any insight for the number 807?

Re: Recurring Numbers

Originally posted by esotericS View Post
    For the last the three months I have repeatedly encountered the number 807. I catch it morning and night when I randomly check the time. I saw it in a video game last week. It is also the house number of a friend. I'm seeing it everywhere. I read about Angel Numbers and the explanation for 807 seems applicable to me.

Has anyone encountered a number incessantly? What did it mean to you? Any insight for the number 807?
    I don't personally believe that "Angels" are trying to communicate with people via random numbers, but that's not the issue.

I do, however, believe that the significance of recurring numbers is deeply personal - much like the significance of one's own dreams. If you feel that the "Angel Numbers" explanation is applicable to your experience, then that would be the most credible interpretation as it resonates with you personally.

I have also experienced a recurring number for many years and it's "explanation" still eludes me.

Additionally, I do believe that there are occasions when seemingly "recurrent" numbers are only coincidences or the experience of such a coincidence initially may subconsciously prompt one into "searching out" the number in various places.

Comment

For better than a couple decades, now, I've noticed the frequency with which the number 42 appears significant.

Though, as far as recurring numbers with a bizarre seeming connection, I find 3s, 6s and 9s keep showing up in my personal life. Particularly the 6 and 9. A lot.

As far as meanings go, though, I apply none. I mean, except for 42. But everyone knows what 42 means.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

This is going to sound kooky but... I'll share it anyway.

My sister kept seeing her birthday, everytime she looked at the clock. Hour:Minture to Monthay. In random places, odometers, Sudoku, on TV, the internet. For a year. She swore up and down something terrible was going to happen on her birthday. She's really superstitious and she just got chills from this. 2001. Her birthday is 9/11. So yeah, I do think things like this could be important. Not necessarily creepy/scary like that, but still, important.
        We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
        It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
        Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
        -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

I totally get it, Shahaku. I had all sorts of odd premonitions about 9/11. The Twin Towers were completed in 1973, when I was 16. I remember seeing them under construction, and never had a good feeling about them. My mother used to say she didn't like how they changed the skyline she'd known all her life, and I'd say "They won't be there forever". I always felt they were temporary.
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Working...
          X