Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Astral Projection

lol yeah :P and i usually just hold up my hand ^.^ lol
    "Close your eyes, take 20 paces farther than you thought nessesary and just when you think you've lost your way completely.. you'll be there. open your eyes" Alice Hoffman

Comment

Exactly. MI is just amazing like that :P
      sigpic

Comment

I have a way to show where we live in florida... but the police dont like when i do it.... so... back onto topic...

i've discovered I can make myself fall asleep very well. =oP
        "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

[quote author=yukanaoe link=topic=958.msg29588#msg29588 date=1295404798]
          if they're is no limit i could go from FL to MI?
          this almost brought me to tears. i guess i was always so close minded that i didn't see. it i'm so interested i think i'll start trying... jsut thinking about it makes me tear up. the thought that maybe i could go see my family every once in a while without having to spend the money... even if they cant see me.. jsut to see them would be enough i think... wow... i really miss them.... ugh now i'm crying! >.<
          [/quote]
          We know we're open when we cry. Very cool. With an open heart the sky is not the limit. There is no limit. Your family is just the tip of the iceberg. You can go from FL to Venus!! You can go to the crystal planet, the crab nebula, or anywhere. Some of the other cool things are visiting others while you chat with them online or even the phone.

Comment

"Close your eyes, take 20 paces farther than you thought nessesary and just when you think you've lost your way completely.. you'll be there. open your eyes" Alice Hoffman

Comment

Working...
            X