This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Request to ban my account.

As much as some would hate to hear it. I feel it is needed for me to request that my account be banned, as much as I would like think otherwise, I'm not worthy of being here, I'm not even a full pagan yet(haven't done a dedication/self initiation ritual). I'm kind of a hypocrite personally, so I feel it is right that I be banned.

Besides, I doubt that I will be missed.
    "As long as humans continue to be the ruthless destroyer of other beings, we will never know health or peace. For as long as people massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, those who sow the seed of murder and pain will never reap joy or love." - Pythagoras

"I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown." - Homer, The Iliad

Re: Request to ban my account.

Nobody cares that you're not a full pagan. We've got atheists, Muslims, Christians, and every flavour of pagan on the site here. As to whether you'll be missed, you're right. Because nobody misses a stranger. But that's no reason to leave our little family. Stay, converse, make friends, and chat. Become family.

Or don't. If you're serious about leaving, contact Juniper, Chain, or Thal via PM.

Mostly art.

Comment

You don't have to be a full pagan in order to be a member in the forum. THere are some Christians here and some Muslims too.
      Some pagan users don't perform a dedication ritual for some reasons. Like - they don't have the opportunity, or just want to explore their branch of their faith. Perhaps they even want to stay on their current place in paganism membership.
      You don't have to be a pagan in order to have an account here, just saying.

- - - Updated - - -

And I second Volcaniclastic.
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

So. I'm still a disgrace to the whole forum. and well...redemption can only be found through rejection.
        "As long as humans continue to be the ruthless destroyer of other beings, we will never know health or peace. For as long as people massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, those who sow the seed of murder and pain will never reap joy or love." - Pythagoras

"I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown." - Homer, The Iliad

Comment

You aren't a disgrace. People treat equally to every user here. The religion doesn't matter really.
          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Watchful Overseer View Post
            So. I'm still a disgrace to the whole forum. and well...redemption can only be found through rejection.
            Disgrace?

You're having a bad day. Have a cuppa joe and relax.
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I agree with BDC, mostly. I'm an Atheist, one of the more outspoken members, and I'm sure I piss people off regularly. That's how I know I'm doing it right

I'm not sure what you mean by redemption...but it sounds like a personal struggle (rather than one involving other members here). Our rejection won't fix what's in your head, doubly so if you have to ask for it. A request for a ban is usually a "cry for help", so to speak, since if you wanted to stop coming to the Forum you can...stop...coming...to the...forum...

So if you want help, ask for it. Drama doesn't save anyone any headaches and generally causes more distress and discord than otherwise. Most people (myself included) are idiots and wouldn't recognize "subtlety" or a "hint" if it hit us upside the head. We can't honestly help if you can't honestly ask for it.

Comment

No, I wish to get my account banned so I couldn't come back even if I wanted to. Simple as that.

- - - Updated - - -

You know what, forget it. I can handle myself.

Comment

Public temper tantrum.

Mostly art.

Comment

Dude. Woah. What did I miss?
                    You don't have to stick around if you don't want to, but you not being fully pagan is absolutely not a big deal. I'm mostly Buddhist, and I still have a grand old time with these folks. Don't be so hard on yourself. You're not a disgrace to the forum. There's plenty of people around here who are unsure of their paths or non-pagan. It's. Fine.

Comment

Disgrace to the forum?

ROFLMAO!!!

Sorry but I've actually encountered the members with a claim to this description. You are not anywhere near offensive enough to be making claims on such a status. You're in roughly the same state that most of our member base is. You don't have enough posts of sufficiently great or sufficiently terrible quality to really be memorable yet. That's not terrible. You only have 20 posts. Someone on the staff will make it abundantly clear if you ever reach such a lofty position as disgracing the forum. Rejection in this case redeems no one and nothing.

I won't plead with you to stay. For the most part, I don't do that. You will make your own decisions but don't make one on faulty reasoning if you don't need to. Past that, this issue is already existent in the staff section. The admins will make the final call on your request. If there are any factors beyond what's posted here then you may wish to explain them by PM to an admin.
                      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Who are you?
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

this is sort of an attention grab in my eyes, I think you got what you wanted.

They ain't dun' gonna ban yous for not bein' a pagan.
                          White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
                          sigpic
                          In Days of yore,
                          From Britain's shore
                          Wolfe the dauntless hero came
                          And planted firm Britannia's flag
                          On Canada's fair domain.
                          Here may it wave,
                          Our boast, our pride
                          And joined in love together,
                          The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
                          The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

That's enough gawking. If Watchful Overseer is really serious about being removed from the community, he can PM me or send me an email to Support@Paganforum.com with an official request.
                            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                            Sneak Attack
                            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
                            X