This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Ireland

Haven't been around Pagan forums for a lot of years, so I thought I'd dip my toe back in and this is the first that popped up.

So, Hey from Ireland *waves*

I'm a teacher and writer on Irish Heritage and Spirituality, mostly, with a lot of other stuff on the side :: I live in Roscommon, Ireland, spiritual capital of the West.

See ye all around I guess,

Lora

PS
    Can't figure how to add a signature, does that option come later, or have I missed something?!

Re: Greetings from Ireland

Heyo, Signature should be under 'My Profile' (bottom left) in 'Settings' (top right), welcome to the forum and whatnot ^^
    Work hard Play hard.
    What is history?

Comment

Hello! Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Thanks! Just finding my feet

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Hello and welcome. Do you have somewhere we can read about your work? I have been learning about this subject and very interested in it.

Comment

I do indeed. Can't post links or have a signature yet it would seem, but you can find me at

removed by mod, please PM Lora if you want links before she hits 15 non-intro, non-game posts

The blog is a good start, there's books and courses, and the community mailing list has a decent free intro gift and regular free stuff.

Thanks for asking
              Last edited by MaskedOne; 04 Jun 2014, 11:28.

Comment

Links and sigs are restricted until you have 15 posts that are not in either the Introduction section or Lols, Quizzes and Games.

The explanation is here. Pretty much, once the post count under your join date reaches 15, your usergroup will change (general notice, some usergroups only update per hour or so and I don't know if this is one or if it's instantaneous). Intro and Lol posts won't even register in that count so it'll provide a clear marker of when you're able to.

Also, this is not a software only issue. Members may PM you for additional info but staff will in most cases remove web addresses from unauthorized members on sight. There have been exactly two exceptions to this policy and I cannot make the case for your contact info that I made for those exceptions. I will PM Shebani the address you posted.

All other posters are welcome to PM you if they want your site address before you reach the required post count.

All members, as a general notice. Please PM new members that you want a link from so that they don't find themselves in violation of site policy by accident.
                Last edited by MaskedOne; 04 Jun 2014, 11:59.
                life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Welcome, welcome Enjoy your time here.

Comment

I have not been on a Pagan forum for a little while neither, so you are not alone. Look forward to talking to you!
                    When life hands you lemons make lemonade and find someone else who life handed them vodka and have a party.

Comment

Working...
                    X