Blogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blogs

I wanted to start a blog on here but i can see other peoples but i don't see anything that says write a blog

Re: Blogs

The blog option is available to supporters. Once you are a supporter of the forum, you have the opportunity to have a blog.
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

In answer to the question of why it happened, I offer the modest proposal that our Universe is simply one of those things which happen from time to time. ~~ Edward P. Tryon

Comment

Yeah, I'm late. Gleb and Oshii pretty much nailed it all. I just wanted to say that it was a special perk. Turns out, the question has already been answered, very well.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Working...
        X