X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not new but feeling lost.

Hi

I have been here on and off for some years, but I have been away for quite some time, I feel a bit like a boomerang I keep coming back but never really been going anywhere. Been going through some rough counseling the past few weeks, and quite frankly I am feeling lost. Because of certain things that have happened I have doubted my worth as a person, and my worthiness of having the right to say I belong to said faith, and I have tried quite a few and just felt that I was a traitor to there principles and an appalling human being.

So here I am back again, and I really want to try and get this to work if I can, on some things in my faith I am very clear and others I just really am not sure. So hope you do not mind me tagging along for the ride. Look forward to meeting new people and seeing some familer ones.
    When life hands you lemons make lemonade and find someone else who life handed them vodka and have a party.

Re: Not new but feeling lost.

Hi Annwn, welcome back to the forum! I'm looking forward on talking with you
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

welcome back

Comment

#1 Welcome back!

#2 What you do religiously is no ones business but your own. What you call yourself is up to you, you don't need to justify your faith to anyone. And if they want you too, they can take a flying leap off a short pier in concrete shoes.

#3 With that being said, it is perfectly normal to have doubt and to meander on one's path...its a sign of growth, not failure.
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

Hi there - I'm an Atheist, so the only "advice" I can really give you on that front is that religion isn't going to fix the other issues...you're going to have to fix those on your own.

I may be able to help with some of those issues though - I'm not a professional, just someone that has fought through similar and survived long enough to see happiness up close. Of course, this isn't the place Welcome!

Comment

Thank you for the kind words of welcome, when I get get some quiet time to myself I will sit down and write a post, will not be for a few days though.
            When life hands you lemons make lemonade and find someone else who life handed them vodka and have a party.

Comment

Originally posted by Annwn View Post
              Thank you for the kind words of welcome, when I get get some quiet time to myself I will sit down and write a post, will not be for a few days though.
              Sounds good - I try to keep up on posts daily, but if you don't hear back from me in 48 hours or so shoot me a PM...I may miss it otherwise

Comment

Working...
              X