This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Scotland

Hello everyone I am Nocta or Karasu, I get called both lol Feel free to call me what you like. I live in Scotland, I worship a Deity called Nocturna. Not many are familiar with Nocturna so ill happily answer any questions.

I am here to learn more, meet some new people etc. Look forward to meeting new people, any questions please ask.

Talk soon.
    Nocta

Re: Hello from Scotland

Welcome! Two questions cause I'm nosy like that.

1. Educate me on Nocturna and your path a little
    2. Do you have any opinions on the upcoming Scottish independence referendum? Are you a yesser or a noer?

Welcome, enjoy your time!
    White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
    sigpic
    In Days of yore,
    From Britain's shore
    Wolfe the dauntless hero came
    And planted firm Britannia's flag
    On Canada's fair domain.
    Here may it wave,
    Our boast, our pride
    And joined in love together,
    The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
    The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Thanks for the Welcome. And ye no problem happy to answer any questions you have.

1. I have very different beliefs than most so ill try and explain them in simplified version lol. I believe that everything that exists, rocks, trees, people, spirits, water, emotions, thoughts etc are made up of an energy called Vita. If anyone has heard of Jedi Realism or Star Wars it relates to Vita in many ways. It is an energy that flows and resides within everything. It is what connects us to everything else in the world, even from different realms, it is what links the Physical and Mental with the Spiritual. Within this energy are what I call Aspects. These aspects are deities. So you have the 1 energy that makes up everything and the Deities. All the deities together make up this energy. So for example the Deity that covers Life and Birth would be the Aspect of Life, and that deity would govern that energy. The energy in birth and progression of life. Sometimes hard to put everything to words lol.

Nocturna is what I call the Aspect of Death, or Deity of Death. She governs the energy after death. Once we die she guides the energy to the spiritual or after realms. Very similar to Anubis. That is in the simple form lol. If you want to know more id be happy to go more in depth.

2. Yes I am voting in the September referendum, I am all for Scottish Independence. I believe Scotland should be independent and the Scottish people should have control over our country. Many things Scottish votes for doesn't happen because the larger portion of people in the Uk (England) vote otherwise. Thats only one reason among many I have lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Nocta View Post
          Thanks for the Welcome. And ye no problem happy to answer any questions you have.

1. I have very different beliefs than most so ill try and explain them in simplified version lol. I believe that everything that exists, rocks, trees, people, spirits, water, emotions, thoughts etc are made up of an energy called Vita. If anyone has heard of Jedi Realism or Star Wars it relates to Vita in many ways. It is an energy that flows and resides within everything. It is what connects us to everything else in the world, even from different realms, it is what links the Physical and Mental with the Spiritual. Within this energy are what I call Aspects. These aspects are deities. So you have the 1 energy that makes up everything and the Deities. All the deities together make up this energy. So for example the Deity that covers Life and Birth would be the Aspect of Life, and that deity would govern that energy. The energy in birth and progression of life. Sometimes hard to put everything to words lol.

Nocturna is what I call the Aspect of Death, or Deity of Death. She governs the energy after death. Once we die she guides the energy to the spiritual or after realms. Very similar to Anubis. That is in the simple form lol. If you want to know more id be happy to go more in depth.

2. Yes I am voting in the September referendum, I am all for Scottish Independence. I believe Scotland should be independent and the Scottish people should have control over our country. Many things Scottish votes for doesn't happen because the larger portion of people in the Uk (England) vote otherwise. Thats only one reason among many I have lol.
          Very cool beliefs, also cool to hear your opinion on the vote! Thanks for replying
          White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
          sigpic
          In Days of yore,
          From Britain's shore
          Wolfe the dauntless hero came
          And planted firm Britannia's flag
          On Canada's fair domain.
          Here may it wave,
          Our boast, our pride
          And joined in love together,
          The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
          The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

No problem. I hope it was easy to understand lol. Hard to put it into text sometimes.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Welcome to this crazy place we call home. Careful, some of the members bite!

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. Look forward to meeting everyone.

Comment

welcome

Comment

Hello and welcome. I visited Scotland for the first time last month and found it a great place to meditate

Comment

Hey there, and welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your time with us here.

Looking forward to seeing you around.

Originally posted by Nocta View Post
                        Couldn't agree more. London alone has more MPs than the entirety of Scotland, and is still almost more even if you include Wales for that matter. It doesn't set a good precedent for having Scottish interests represented in Westminster that's for sure.The only way to get a government that acts in the interests of the Scottish people is, in my opinion, one which governs an independent Scottish nation.

Comment

Originally posted by LunarHarvest View Post
                          Hey there, and welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your time with us here.

Looking forward to seeing you around.

Couldn't agree more. London alone has more MPs than the entirety of Scotland, and is still almost more even if you include Wales for that matter. It doesn't set a good precedent for having Scottish interests represented in Westminster that's for sure.The only way to get a government that acts in the interests of the Scottish people is, in my opinion, one which governs an independent Scottish nation.
                          Looks like we are going to get along nicely

Comment

Working...
                          X