This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new baby

Hey all...I've been hiding for a bit but I got a new baby. She's a Cinnamon Green Cheek Conure named Phlox.
    Attached Files

Re: My new baby

Awww, she's gorgeous.
    Warning: The above post may contain traces of sarcasm.

An apostrophe is the difference between a business that knows its shit, and a business that knows it's shit.

"Why is every object we don't understand always called a thing?" (McCoy. Star Trek: The Moive Picture)

Comment

She's so pretty! Beautiful colors! The last time I had a bird was when I was in junior high. Keep us updated.
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Oh my goodness! How beautiful!!

Comment

Congrats on adding Phlox to your flock! I love birdies.
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Oooooh she's beautiful. And more parrot owners! Yah!

Comment

She's awesome! ^_^
              "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Thanks all..I have 3 other birds too; an 18 yr old dove, a 14 yr old cockatiel and a 5 year old budgie. The dove likes people though he's rather dumb. The cockatiel and budgie like each other and the dove, but aren't very fond of people. I had one of this guys in the past who died about 5-6 years ago and I finally found a local breeder.

She thinks she's a macaw. She's taken to chasing the cats. She does love all the people here -- even my 3 year old is starting to handle her a little (petting and holding her on a towel since she's a little scared of the beak)

I found out I'm in a will to get a yellow naped Amazon too. That'll be a major life adjustment!

Comment

She looks absolutely elegant.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

And...it looks like I might be getting an actually parrot sooner than I expected. STAY TUNED for bird lovin' (I hope)

Comment

Working...
                    X