Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Non wiccan sources

Allo!

I am looking for some non wiccan sources relating to practices and witchcraft within the pagan scope. Anyone able to help out?
    There is something pagan in me that I cannot shake off. In short, I deny nothing, but doubt everything. - Lord Byron

Come forth into the light of things, let nature be your teacher. -
    William Wordsworth

Comment

Re: Non wiccan sources

This thread has a lot of books you can look into. http://www.paganforum.com/showthread...ight=book+list
      We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
      It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
      Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
      -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Make sure you have to read those books where some ones are good and some are not.
        Amarres de Amor

Comment

I would also recommend reading the threads here on this thread, such as ask a druid and so forth.
          Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Working...
          X