This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Evening/Good Day :)

Hello there everyone! Good Evening/Good day depending on where you are living at the present point in time. My name is name on the forum is moonixir (as you can see ), but I am also known as Skyra as well. I have been interested in pagan branches of spirituality and religion since I was around 15 years old. Needless to say, after many years of having a nagging feeling drawing me towards this direction, I followed my gut. I've come to this junction in my life with a little knowledge, but nothing concrete. More of what I knew were things that my gut was telling me. Now? Instead of just dipping my toes in, I've jumped.

In saying this, I do not follow a particular path just yet. I have no deity that I call my own (or who calls ME to THEM so to speak). I have not yet practiced magick as I am just beginning to understand the workings of my mind. What I am doing is looking. Reading. Researching to the fullest extent I can. Speaking with people I have grown to trust, and generally just submerging myself into the culture, and lore, that revolves around paganism itself. I strongly feel that in order for me to have the guidance I wish to have with paganism, I can't just wait for it to fall into my lap. That being said, I study nightly, journal daily, record my dreams down in a place for safe keeping to later look back upon, and I always read.

I hope that I can learn much more from a community, and that is my hope with his forum. Thank you all for taking a bit of your time out of your day to read my little introduction, and hope that your day/evening finds you well.

-=[Skyra]=-

Re: Good Evening/Good Day

Welcome

Comment

Welcome to the forum hon!
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, Skyra.
        It's a great place to learn about pagan paths and traditions. Plus, the members of the forum are very friendly.
        Enjoy your stay
        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Thank you all for your warm welcomes! I'm very excited to be here and I cannot wait to see what I can learn, and what we can learn amongst ourselves in this place. I am already going through some of the sub forums, especially those containing different information about the various pagan paths. Heathen paths, Celtic paths, etc. I'm just happy to have found a place like this. 😃☺️

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
            Plus, the members of the forum are very friendly.
            It is all a ruse and lure ... to calm you into doing nothing when they all descend to feast on your brain!!!!!!!!!!!

Errm ... welcome :^^:

Comment

Originally posted by Rhaethe View Post
              It is all a ruse and lure ... to calm you into doing nothing when they all descend to feast on your brain!!!!!!!!!!!

Errm ... welcome :^^:
              Oh well then! Does this mean I need to have my zombie apocalypse survival kit on standby? 😛

Comment

Originally posted by moonixir View Post
                Oh well then! Does this mean I need to have my zombie apocalypse survival kit on standby? 
                Well, having that around is a matter of course, no matter where you go ... but yes, definitely! Got a spare machete or pair of knitting needles? :bounce:

Comment

Welcome aboard!!

Comment

Thank you I'm glad to be here

Comment

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time with us.
                      We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                      It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                      Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                      -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Once again, thank you all for the warm welcomes and so dar, I find this place to be wonderful and full of knowledge! I look forward to many of the discussions on here, and I'm very excited about it! :-)

Comment

Working...
                        X