This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Yall

DyslexicPagan here, but I'm also known as Dyslexic Witch (wordpress) and Witchfire (blogspot, Covenspace/Witchbook[RIP]); yes, I do have dyslexia, among other dys issues. I've been a Pagan for a number of years, Pagan to me meaning being part of a non-Abrahamic faith, none of that Earth-Based generalize, stereotypical stuff. No offense meant; different folks, different strokes. On the non-religious part of my practice, I'm also a Kitchen and a Hedge Witch--Hedge meaning that I deal with the Spirits and "ride the hedge" into their world. I don't astral or journey as much as I'd like to anymore because I am raising two boys under the age of two, but I work mainly with my Ancestors and with Animal Spirits. Like many, I started out in Wicca, but slowly found and crafted my own way; I don't think any shred of Wicca exists in either practice right now. For a couple of years, my tradition been evolving to be more family oriented, as we're going to raise our kids Pagan; then later, if they want, I'll teach them Witchcraft.

Right now, I'm focusing on the Pagan aspect of my path, which means working on my deity relationships (Hestia is my Matron; I practice Pagan Veiling for Her). I am polytheist, and have many, ranging from the Old Gods to Pop Culture. I'm also working on bringing more daily rituals into my practice.

I do work with various forms of magik; Candle, Herb, Oil, Moon, and Food being my favorites. I like to craft wands and broomsticks, even though I don't use special tools anymore. And I love altars and shrines.

So how yall doin?

Re: Hey Yall

hi welcome to pf

Comment

Hi there. Welcome to PF. Lots of friendly peeps here

Comment

Hi, welcome to PF
        As Torey said - many nice and friendly people here. In fact 99.999999999% of them are.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S.
        Beware of pizza lovers
        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
          Hope you enjoy your time with us. :3

Comment

Thanks; I've seen that, judging by many of the comments throughout the forum. Seems like many of yall have your heads firmly on your shoulders. It's refreshing. :-)

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Welcome! I think you'll find this to be a pretty nice crowed. Just don't let Masked devour your soul on one of his legendary pizzas.
                We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum! Glad to have you a part of the community!

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
                    Welcome! I think you'll find this to be a pretty nice crowed. Just don't let Masked devour your soul on one of his legendary pizzas.
                    Let? LET?!?!?!

At precisely what point did pizza contribution become optional?!?!?!

:cthulhu:
                    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Working...
                      X