• Show
Clear All

Re: What do you want on your pizza?

It's way, way easier to list everything that I don't want on my pizza:
    1. Green peppers - allergy
    2. Sea weed
    3. Spinach
    4. Nuts of any sort
    5. Motor oil-like grease! It's a pizza not a soup.

Virtually all other pizza toppings are quite doable.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I have never tried Pepperoni, to be honest. I definitely need to try it sometime.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and cheese is goodness! <3
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
        I have never tried Pepperoni, to be honest.
        Does not compute/communication error/invalid input.

a/0
        Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Denarius View Post

a/0
          exactly. You are missing out my friend!
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Cheese and pepperoni is enough for me to be satisfied with. If I was to add anything to it, I might light a little sausage on the pizza.

I have never tried Pepperoni, to be honest. I definitely need to try it sometime.
            What? Unacceptable, we must fix this immediately!

Comment

I am intrigued by the number of us that not only like pineapple, but like the combination of jalapeno and pineapple.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhaethe View Post
                I am intrigued by the number of us that not only like pineapple, but like the combination of jalapeno and pineapple.
                Green bell peppers were my gate way chili! If you like bell peppers and pineapple for that sweet, tart taste, then try the jalapenos!
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I actually don't do well with hot foods. I can't really even handle mild hot sauces, so jalapenos are definitely out of the question.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                    Green bell peppers were my gate way chili! If you like bell peppers and pineapple for that sweet, tart taste, then try the jalapenos!
                    Oh I know ... I am one of those that posted they like jalapeno and pineapple. Soooo good

Comment

On my pizza...just cheese, and lots of it. Mmmm!

Comment

Originally posted by Denarius View Post

a/0
                        Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                        exactly. You are missing out my friend!
                        Originally posted by LunarHarvest View Post
                        Cheese and pepperoni is enough for me to be satisfied with. If I was to add anything to it, I might light a little sausage on the pizza.

What? Unacceptable, we must fix this immediately!
                        Guys, I can't be blamed for not having pizzerias that put pepperoni on their pizza in our city... It's not Kosher.... -_-
                        (Those who don't know, Kosher - is a specific stack of foods that a Jewish person can eat. Like it's forbidden in the Jewish Bible to mix milky things with meat - that's why there is no pepperoni in our city, eating pig, horse and so on...)

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Kiya View Post
                        Prawns, ham, some mild chilli, fetta and fresh basil + rocket. And crocodile - yum!
                        A Croc on a pizza? Are talking about the same Croc?
                        Oh, fetta is really good.

- - - Updated - - -

I have to try a pineapple sometime too on a pizza. It's very interesting!

In advance - we don't seem to have pineapple too in our city (again, not Kosher). So, sorry
                        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Guys, I can't be blamed for not having pizzerias that put pepperoni on their pizza in our city... It's not Kosher.... -_-
                          (Those who don't know, Kosher - is a specific stack of foods that a Jewish person can eat. Like it's forbidden in the Jewish Bible to mix milky things with meat - that's why there is no pepperoni in our city, eating pig, horse and so on...)

- - - Updated - - -

A Croc on a pizza? Are talking about the same Croc?
                          Oh, fetta is really good.

- - - Updated - - -

I have to try a pineapple sometime too on a pizza. It's very interesting!

In advance - we don't seem to have pineapple too in our city (again, not Kosher). So, sorry

While not Jewish myself, I happen to live in a section of town that is predominantly Orthodox Jewish ... the majority of the restaurants and all of the grocery stores reference Kosher and note what items are and aren't Even the ice cream shop.

Comment

chicken, pineapple, and tomatoes
                            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                            sigpic

Comment

While not Jewish myself, I happen to live in a section of town that is predominantly Orthodox Jewish ... the majority of the restaurants and all of the grocery stores reference Kosher and note what items are and aren't Even the ice cream shop.
                              It's possible, yeah. But from what I've seen, at least in my city of living, most of the restaurants either ask you to order these things apart, or just don't sell things that together might be not Kosher.

Comment

I have a select few favourites. Spinach and feta, BBQ chicken, avocado, shrimp, mussels (I love seafood pizzas). I'm not a big fan of pineapple, mushrooms, ham, jalapeno and anchovies.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X