Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What do you want on your pizza?

Originally posted by Jera View Post
    I have a select few favourites. Spinach and feta, BBQ chicken, avocado, shrimp, mussels (I love seafood pizzas). I'm not a big fan of pineapple, mushrooms, ham, jalapeno and anchovies.
    Seafood pizzas? That's interesting! As I understand it's a pizza with sea ingredients. Is it right?
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
      Seafood pizzas? That's interesting! As I understand it's a pizza with sea ingredients. Is it right?
      Yeah sea food is a broad term for any food from the sea, I'm not sure if it includes plant life, I've never heard it used like that actually.
      White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
      sigpic
      In Days of yore,
      From Britain's shore
      Wolfe the dauntless hero came
      And planted firm Britannia's flag
      On Canada's fair domain.
      Here may it wave,
      Our boast, our pride
      And joined in love together,
      The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
      The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

I love shrimp pizza - it has that shrimp parmigiana vibe going.
        sigpic
        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
          I love shrimp pizza - it has that shrimp parmigiana vibe going.
          I've never gotten good shrimp pizza from a pizzeria. The shrimp is always dry, chewy, and bland.
          Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Huh, I don't think I've ever heard of somebody liking tuna on their pizza. Don't even think that's offered around my parts, to be honest. As for myself, I love plain old pepperoni and cheese. The crust stuffed with cheese is the best

Comment

Originally posted by iflewoverthecuckoosnest View Post
              Huh, I don't think I've ever heard of somebody liking tuna on their pizza. Don't even think that's offered around my parts, to be honest. As for myself, I love plain old pepperoni and cheese. The crust stuffed with cheese is the best
              It's reserved tuna, actually .
              Pepperoni and cheese really sounds good. When I think of it, I can by ordinary pizza in the nearest shop, put plenty of cheese and banger/pepperoni. And bake it in the cooker.
              I think it will do.
              "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post
                Or margarita (fresh tomato, cheese and oregano).

And I prefer thin, crispy crust rather than a thick doughy crust.
                This. Though I will happily settle for just the tomato base and ni actual fresh tomato
                ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                Seen the desert and the birds
                You cut your hair short
                Like a shush to an insult
                The world had been yelling
                Since the day you were born
                Revolting with anger
                While it smiled like it was cute
                That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

That's correct, generally shrimp/prawn, mussels, crab and calamari. It's a popular pizza in my country, most pizzerias offer at least one version of a seafood pizza.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jera View Post
                    That's correct, generally shrimp/prawn, mussels, crab and calamari. It's a popular pizza in my country, most pizzerias offer at least one version of a seafood pizza.
                    When I was in Malta, I had one of these...it also had tiny whole smoked octopi on it. And the shellfish were still in the shell.

(no offense to the people of Malta, but it was terrifying)

...I should see if I can find the pic of me trying to eat it
                    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                    sigpic

Comment

Plain and simple: Pepperoni and extra cheese.

Comment

Wow, people really like pepperoni and cheese around here

Comment

Wow, people really like pepperoni and cheese around here
                          Pepperoni pizza is the classic pizza. I still haven't gotten over that you don't have it locally.
                          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

By the way, is there a specific sausage that is used for pepperoni? How much of it do you like?
                            I am thinking about making a homemade pizza with pepperoni. And LOTS of it. All over the pizza. I just don't want to put the wrong sort, too little or too much.

- - - Updated - - -

MaskedOne - what can I do? I can't change the rules, but I can make one at home. Judaism isn't separated from the government so I don't think pepperoni will appear soon.

Comment

By the way, is there a specific sausage that is used for pepperoni? How much of it do you like?
                              I am thinking about making a homemade pizza with pepperoni. And LOTS of it. All over the pizza. I just don't want to put the wrong sort, too little or too much.

- - - Updated - - -

MaskedOne - what can I do? I can't change the rules, but I can make one at home. Judaism isn't separated from the government so I don't think pepperoni will appear soon.
                              Gleb, I'm pretty sure that 'pepperoni' IS the type of sausage.

But theoretically, you could try any kind of salami or spiced metwurst and it would turn out roughly the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post
                                Gleb, I'm pretty sure that 'pepperoni' IS the type of sausage.

But theoretically, you could try any kind of salami or spiced metwurst and it would turn out roughly the same.
                                Thanks, Rae'ya I'll loo into it.

Comment

Working...
                                X