This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's in Chat?

I have had terrible luck with this lately... ugh. every time I hop on, nobody's there. Ugh. Maybe being one in the morning is why...
    We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
    It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
    Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
    -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Re: Who's in chat!?

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
    I have had terrible luck with this lately... ugh. every time I hop on, nobody's there. Ugh.
    Same.

I've reduced the number of times I check the chatlist, on the forum home page, too, because of always seeing there's "nobody in chat". I mean, I started getting this 'abandonment' issue so I had to cut down, some.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I have had terrible luck with this lately... ugh. every time I hop on, nobody's there. Ugh. Maybe being one in the morning is why...
      I cant do chat on my phone. Maybe ill get on when I go to work today. If I go to work today...
      ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
      Seen the desert and the birds
      You cut your hair short
      Like a shush to an insult
      The world had been yelling
      Since the day you were born
      Revolting with anger
      While it smiled like it was cute
      That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Re: Who's in Chat?

I am in chat now. If someone wants... so.... I will be there for some time.
        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

It's funny because whenever I hop on, the person who was in there literally leaves.

Comment

I've been sitting in chat pretty much all the time while I'm home after work and at the computer, which is quite a bit. So if anyone wants to stop in, I'm there!
            "The streams called Ice-waves, those which were so long come from the fountain-heads that the yeasty venom upon them had hardened like the slag that runs out of the fire, - these then became ice; and when the ice halted and ceased to run, then it froze over above. But the drizzling rain that rose from the venom congealed to rime, and the rime increased, frost over frost, each over the other, even into Ginnungagap, the Yawning Void. Ginnungagap, which faced toward the northern quarter, became filled with heaviness, and masses of ice and rime, and from within, drizzling rain and gusts; but the southern part of the Yawning Void was lighted by those sparks and glowing masses which flew out of Múspellheim. Just as cold arose out of Niflheim, and all terrible things, so also all that looked toward Múspellheim became hot and glowing; but Ginnungagap was as mild as windless air, and when the breath of heat met the rime, so that it melted and dripped, life was quickened from the yeast-drops, by the power of that which sent the heat, and became a man's form. And that man is named Ymir, but the Rime-Giants call him Aurgelimir" - The Gylfaginning

Comment

Ill be on all wednesday I think, got a work at home day... I think thats tuesday night for all you people, if you wanna have chats

RIP

You cut your hair short
              Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

I try to keep chat up most of the day. Please join me!
                “You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.” -- Bruce Lee

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I'll try to hang around chat for an hour or so. If you're feeling chatty, stop by.
                  "By yarrow and rue, and my redcap too."

Comment

I'm on at one in the morning (my time) waiting for y'all

Comment

Hey, I'm in chat!! I'm never in chat.

Come and talk to me to keep me off the forums!
                      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I'm in the chat, someone told me there's a V-Day PF Party.
                        Do they not, then, ponder about the Qur‘an? Had it been from someone other than Allah, they would have found in it much discrepancy. [4:82]

Comment

I'm in the chat now, waiting for this rumored party

Comment

Originally posted by Chessa View Post
                            I'm in the chat now, waiting for this rumored party
                            Party?????

RIP

You cut your hair short
                            Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Haha, I partied all by myself. Maybe we should schedule another one.
                              Do they not, then, ponder about the Qur‘an? Had it been from someone other than Allah, they would have found in it much discrepancy. [4:82]

Comment

Working...
                              X