Ritual Jewelry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ritual Jewelry?

I've been looking for jewelry to wear during my rituals just to adorn myself to please my God/Goddess, what metals do you recommend? Should it be all one kind? Or should it be different ? Should I incorporate jewels etc? should they be hand made? Or what? Just wondering on the input. (BTW my God is Set and Goddess is Bast.)

Re: Ritual Jewelry?

Originally posted by ScarlettPhoenixx View Post
    I've been looking for jewelry to wear during my rituals just to adorn myself to please my God/Goddess, what metals do you recommend? Should it be all one kind? Or should it be different ? Should I incorporate jewels etc? should they be hand made? Or what? Just wondering on the input. (BTW my God is Set and Goddess is Bast.)
    If it's to please your deities, then it depends entirely on your deities. Different deities like different things, so I would suggest that you research what imagery and stones are associated with Set and Bast.

My immediate thoughts would be to be careful of 'traditional' Kemetic imagery when dealing with Set... I would check with Him how He feels about things like the Eye of Horus and whatnot before assuming that because it's Egyptian it'll be appropriate. Set is a controversial deity, as far as I'm aware (He is often included in the Demonic pantheons by Kemetic influenced Demonolators). But I know very little about Kemetic paths and deities, so that is purely a knee jerk reaction from my Demonolator side.

Comment

I believe copper is the traditional metal associated to Bast/baset am I wrong?

according to google Cats eye, sun stone, agate, lapis lazuli, pyrite, and jasper are sacred to her, most likely there are variations on these and/or more

however I agree that it should depend on your intuition and what the gods themselves may/or may not want

Comment

I want to start with a money altar.
        Last edited by Petra Filiz; 05 Dec 2014, 12:11.
        Amarres de Amor

Comment

Working...
        X