Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Divinity(s) or Spirit(s) do you feel most connected to?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which Divinity(s) or Spirit(s) do you feel most connected to?

After some reflection, I'd say Water and Fire Spirits and Deities. Astrology-wise, my sun sign is a Fire sign and my Ascension is a Water sign. Fire and Water just fit, as do the Spirits and Deities associated with them: Anger, Creativity, Protection, Passion, Conflict, Healing--they're me. I've realized that I do have a stronger bond with those who're related to those two elements.

Comment

how are you supposed to know? do you just suddenly notice something?

Comment

Originally posted by Semi-Demi-God View Post
        how are you supposed to know? do you just suddenly notice something?
        It depends. If you are a lover of cats then it might be either Mafdet or Bast, if it's storms then perhaps Thor, if it's knowledge then maybe Djehuty or Athena.

- - - Updated - - -

Or it can be something totally different - one could try to work with a deity and created a very good bond with it.
        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Personally it is Gaia. As the personification of earth, she is nature itself. I feel her every time I walk outside. The pull to interact with the plants and animals. To connect and tap into the energy of the planet. I've always loved planting plants and exploring the woods and forests, as I grew more into my religion, I began to realize that it was all Gaia, calling me and guiding me.

Comment

Cerridwyn has been with me since I started on my path.
            "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Working...
            X