X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ask a Theistic Satanist/Demonolator Thread

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
    Please excuse me if this has been asked, but how do you view other entities? Angels? Gods?
    I am a hard polytheist, so I generally view other entities as legitimate and individual beings (depending on the entity in question). Regarding Angels, my views of them are rather complex - but ultimately, I do not regard them in the same manner as many New-Agers (i.e., working individually with human beings, Archangels being cuddly and full of love and care for each person, etc.). I regard Angels as extensions and theophanies of IHVH.

Do you work with any entities besides demons?
    I have worked with several different deities and spirits in the past - Durga, Nergal and Mati Syra Zemlya being foremost. Presently, I include my non-corporeal familiar in my workings if you would include Her as an entity; but, today I do not generally work with non-Demonic forces.

Do you believe any others exist?
    I do. Again, I believe in the individuality of other gods and entities - but I also believe in the existence of a wide variety of spiritual beings such as those belonging to the realms of the Astral, the spirits of the Dead, wanderers of the Otherworlds and human-created entities such as thoughtforms, servitors and egregores.

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    I got a question, How many demons are there in Satanism?
    For the sake of clarity, Demons exist outside of Satanism - so I would better be able to elaborate on the question of "how many Demons exist?". My answer would be that the number of Demons in existence is without number.

My personal catalogue of Demons, which I have been compiling for a number of years, consists of over 3,000 names which I have sourced from a variety of world cultures, mythologies, religions and UPG. I am certain that I will continue to discover Demons previously unknown to me for the rest of my life. Remember, too, that these 3,000 Demons are only those whose names or natures are known to Man - there are countless others which have never been interacted with before.

Originally posted by Azvanna View Post
    What is the most common misconception people have about your faith?
    I would have to say, primarily, that we are equatable with Devil-worshippers and so-called "Satanic ritual abusers".

Is there a value you have that other people and maybe other Satanists are surprised by?
    Most assuredly it would be my sense of compassion and kindness towards others. It's not a forced or adopted value - I am, purely by nature, a very compassionate and kind individual. Most people seem who know me in real life would never be able to reconcile the person that they know with their perception of a Satanist.

I heard on the news today some chiropractors in Australua were being investigated because of outlandish claims. If I ever need help with my back, I see a reputable remedial massage therapist and a physiotherapist.
    I recently had a very good experience with a physio after an ankle sprain. I have never had remedial massage, so it is something I will definitely look into - thank you. One thing is for sure, I am steering clear of chiropractors.

Comment

I'm bumping this thread because I have a question?

What's the difference between a devil, daemon and demon or are all three entities the same?

Comment

I am yet to learn this myself... however as much as I can describe it...

I read that 'Satan' or whatever it is takes the form of a fair young boy, this is in Abramelin's book.

A deamon is nothing I guess, just a computer word...

Then you have your own demon and angel. When you love your demon your angel cries and try to stop you and bring you back to God or Love.

I saw a young boy, dressed in black translucent robes as well as some red laces whipping in the wind, I saw my angel go away, and I loved from all the earthly love that I have inside me my own demon, the young boy was preceding to the ceremony.

I saw in dream the seal of evil, but it is not a demon, it looks like a mandala, the center is red and has 4 squares in a kinda lozenge shape, there is pure fear of terrestrial death and great binding to live attached under the red squares which are into another lozenge, there are fire flares bursting out and circles with sharp things and symbols all over.

So each demon has a seal and is represented in some magic book in a simplified way. The only way to see this is if your demon reveal them to you. Under normal circumstances each human being's demon is face to face with your guardian angel and there should be nothing paranormal and completely or almost cut from any influences, left to be your own judge and free will of your actions and free to find how much God loves you and let all evil be, so much more powerful his love is....

Comment

Maybe it was unclear, the demon in black robes with red laces (it is a very poor description ) was the demon of the which whom perform the exorcist of my demon so that it could posses her. I never saw my own demon but I could have a peek at my guardian angel.

Comment

Working...
          X