This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ask a Theistic Satanist/Demonolator Thread

I am not a satanist,but to me the idea of "Selling your soul" seems a bit strange,I mean if one dedicates their life to Jehovah,the Jewish/Christian god, is that "Selling your soul to him??"
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
      I am not a satanist,but to me the idea of "Selling your soul" seems a bit strange,I mean if one dedicates their life to Jehovah,the Jewish/Christian god, is that "Selling your soul to him??"
      I was just thinking the same thing. I suppose it kind of it, if you consider it as you're "selling" your soul for salvation.
      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

It seems to me,from people I have known who termed themselves "Christian" there was an aspect of "Whats in it for me" not "I just want to be NOT in hell"

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

You can sell your soul to Satan. But he only trades in bitcoin now.
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

You Satanist's are so hip,I thought the whole bit coin thing was an evil plot.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

The great thing about selling your soul to Satan is that there is no evidence for the existence of the soul. Been scammin' that dude for years.

Comment

Ok I was just being serious if people are selling their souls to Satan.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                  Ok I was just being serious if people are selling their souls to Satan.
                  No. The vast majority of Theistic Satanists do not believe in "selling" one's soul to Satan. The relationship is mutually beneficial, but it is generally the same relationship one would find within Neo-Paganism in regards to one's personal relationship with the Divine. Some Theistic Satanists use psychodrama and create a Pact with Satan - but it is not the same as "selling your soul".

Comment

I got another question, What's your opinion on Atheistic Satanism?

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                      I got another question, What's your opinion on Atheistic Satanism?
                      My opinion is that it is what it is. It is a valid path, like any other.

Comment

Two questions:

What are your views on Reiki? Could it be useful in your practices or is Reiki too much 'love and light', or closer to my problem with it (although I still use it here and there) because there is no historical accuracy, or "Reiki? Meh."?

What are your thoughts on vampirism: do you differentiate between the magical use of vampirism, fetish, lifestyle, psychic vampirsm ('leaky chakras') or predatory spirituality (Qliphotic vampirsm, such as 'God-Devouring' through the Tunnels of Set), or "Vampirism? Meh."?

Comment

Originally posted by THANK... View Post
                          What are your views on Reiki? Could it be useful in your practices or is Reiki too much 'love and light', or closer to my problem with it (although I still use it here and there) because there is no historical accuracy, or "Reiki? Meh."?
                          For myself personally, I am not a Reiki practitioner nor have I ever received Reiki; because of that, I feel that my opinion on it may be only half-formed. I can't say that I believe that it's quackery, but I also can't say that I believe that it actually works. I do believe that some people feel that it works for them, and I simply have adopted the "whatever floats your boat" perspective when it comes to Reiki.

As for whether or not I feel that it may be useful in my practices - certainly it has the potential to be if I find that I believe in its validity and effectiveness. I confess that I am always open to new experiences and I try not to adopt a rigid mindset when it comes to alternative medical practices (although I have had a recent and not-so-positive experience with chiropractors). :sarcasm:

Originally posted by THANK... View Post
                          What are your thoughts on vampirism: do you differentiate between the magical use of vampirism, fetish, lifestyle, psychic vampirsm ('leaky chakras') or predatory spirituality (Qliphotic vampirsm, such as 'God-Devouring' through the Tunnels of Set), or "Vampirism? Meh."?
                          I have practiced energetic vampirism in the past, but found it to be of little real use to me and to my practice. I do differentiate between the various interpretations of vampirism - be it a vampiric lifestyle or a magickal practice. I tried to further explore energetic vampirism through some of the available resources on the topic such as Michelle Belanger's work - but I found it to be a bit too "forced" and particular to her own beliefs for my liking. Perhaps I will explore it further in the future.

I do practice the Qliphothic sorcery of my own design, although not as much these days as I once did - and notably, depending upon the purpose of a working and the Qliphothic alignment required for such, spiritual/energetic vampirism has had a part to play.

Good questions.

Comment

Please excuse me if this has been asked, but how do you view other entities? Angels? Gods? Do you work with any entities besides demons? Do you believe any others exist?
                            Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I got a question, How many demons are there in Satanism?

Comment

What is the most common misconception people have about your faith? Is there a value you have that other people and maybe other Satanists are surprised by?

Originally posted by Torey View Post
                                I confess that I am always open to new experiences and I try not to adopt a rigid mindset when it comes to alternative medical practices (although I have had a recent and not-so-positive experience with chiropractors). :sarcasm:

I heard on the news today some chiropractors in Australua were being investigated because of outlandish claims. If I ever need help with my back, I see a reputable remedial massage therapist and a physiotherapist.
                                Last edited by MaskedOne; 19 Jan 2016, 19:17. Reason: merging doublepost

Comment

Working...
                                X