This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to find a coven near me

I am trying to find a coven near me but i live in the bible belt (KS) and i hate using witchvox it makes me think of the craigslist personal section. any ideas?

Re: Trying to find a coven near me

I with you on the witchvox thing. The best I can tell you is to find your most local metaphysical/occult store and ask the clerk of any gatherings or such. I live in the bible belt as well and sympathize with you. I have yet to find a group of that I fit with, but have found a center which hosts various pagan like activiti s and rituals. I wish you luck.

Comment

I put this in your Binding thread so I'll just repeat it here in case you didn't see it there:

Unitarian Universalist churches can be a good place to start. Lots of them have CUUPs groups that could at least point you in the right direction. Sometimes local colleges will have a pagan group that you could contact to see if they have any groups outside the school that gather. Another option is festivals. Pagan Pride festivals are pretty common, just google what's in your area.
      We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
      It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
      Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
      -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Just as an aside note jaidynfaith but keep in mind many covens will still require an observation period before they will even open themselves up to you or allow you to participate with them should you find one. With the wide scope of questions you've been asking you may want to utilize other words as not all groups utilize "Coven" as a means of identifying themselves. For instance many Nordic aligned groups will call their ceremonies a Blot and refer to themselves as kindred.

That doesn't even touch upon if your looking for a lineage coven, a traditional coven or a consolidated group of many pathwalks.
        I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Working...
        X