This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fishing

I'm wondering if there are other anglers here who also carry fishing charms on themselves or in their tackle boxes?

What about fishing medicine or magic? Mind you I'm not over inquiring to what, when and how, just wanting to know if others utilize charms and practice rituals like me and others I've encountered near or on the water. What about taboos and omens when it comes to angling?

Comment

So no one wishes to reply to my question?

Comment

Originally posted by Atehequa View Post
        I'm wondering if there are other anglers here who also carry fishing charms on themselves or in their tackle boxes?

What about fishing medicine or magic? Mind you I'm not over inquiring to what, when and how, just wanting to know if others utilize charms and practice rituals like me and others I've encountered near or on the water. What about taboos and omens when it comes to angling?

A charm or the like...no...but I have a conversation with the crabs (or since I forage, plants) before hand.
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X