This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need prayers desperately, please.

I need some serious prayers and healing energy this way if anyone is able to help. My 5 year old has been having some health issues related to her blood. We were told it may be something called ITP. Low platelets for no reason basically. However, after a month of multiple doctors visits, including a hematologist and several rounds of blood work, I find out that my uncle had leukemia as a child. No one ever told me this, and with the situation at hand, I really should have known. Now leukemia is hereditary, and with my child having a platelet count of 17 (should be 140), I am angry and nervous and scared shirtless! Pardon my language. I just don't want my baby to be that sick. So please if you could send some healing energy our way or pray, like I will be, that this isn't leukemia, I would be forever grateful.

Re: Need prayers desperately, please.

*hugs*

absolutely...I can't imagine how you are feeling right now
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Absolutely, my friend. Using all my power to send healing and positive energy to your daughter.

Comment

I'll keep you in my prayers, light some incense, and send some energy.

Best of luck! I hope it isn't as bad as it appears.
        We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
        It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
        Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
        -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Energy sent take care
          ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
          Seen the desert and the birds
          You cut your hair short
          Like a shush to an insult
          The world had been yelling
          Since the day you were born
          Revolting with anger
          While it smiled like it was cute
          That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Best wishes that all comes out well.
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

My heart ached to read this. May your child recover health.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

I'll be praying for you and your child. I hope your baby gets better soon.
                Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Thanks so much guys. I'll be sure to update when we see the the docter again next week. I really hope that the only thing that e have to deal with is acute ITP. Leukemia just scares the bejezzus out of me.

Comment

Platelets are going up. Still not where they need to be, but its a good sign. Thanks again for the healing energies and prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fang View Post
                      Platelets are going up. Still not where they need to be, but its a good sign. Thanks again for the healing energies and prayers.
                      Glad to hear it xx
                      ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                      Seen the desert and the birds
                      You cut your hair short
                      Like a shush to an insult
                      The world had been yelling
                      Since the day you were born
                      Revolting with anger
                      While it smiled like it was cute
                      That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Went for blood work yesterday and we ar back to normal!!! Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Working...
                        X