Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some from north, who will join us for Festival Mediaval? (Omnia!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some from north, who will join us for Festival Mediaval? (Omnia!)

Hey! Me and my friend are planning a travel to Selb in Germany, for this www festival-mediaval com
    A festival of music and workshops! Music: Pagan, folk, irish... The actually thing is, that we wanna go see Omnia. To make it a cheap trip, we were hoping more cool people would join us, so we could find a car, if some of you have one, and all put money up for gas. Or maybe plan to pay for a bus, if we can find other people than just us. We were only planning to pay for saturday: 49 euro.

Maybe you were planning to go there anyway, and got space for two nice people. A girl at age 18(at the time of the festival) and a boy at age 26. We are from Denmark, and live in Copenhagen, so it's if you live close by, or if you are going to get near by, on your own trip that way.

Best regards!!

- - - Updated - - -

And the duration of the festival is from september 12. - 14. Friday - Sunday.

Originally posted by Kaheo View Post
    Hey! Me and my friend are planning a travel to Selb in Germany, for this www festival-mediaval com
    A festival of music and workshops! Music: Pagan, folk, irish... The actually thing is, that we wanna go see Omnia. To make it a cheap trip, we were hoping more cool people would join us, so we could find a car, if some of you have one, and all put money up for gas. Or maybe plan to pay for a bus, if we can find other people than just us. We were only planning to pay for saturday: 49 euro.

Maybe you were planning to go there anyway, and got space for two nice people. A girl at age 18(at the time of the festival) and a boy at age 26. We are from Denmark, and live in Copenhagen, so it's if you live close by, or if you are going to get near by, on your own trip that way.

Best regards!!

- - - Updated - - -

And the duration of the festival is from september 12. - 14. Friday - Sunday.
    Wrong timing. I'm from australia and am going to be in munich for a week in december though!
    ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
    Seen the desert and the birds
    You cut your hair short
    Like a shush to an insult
    The world had been yelling
    Since the day you were born
    Revolting with anger
    While it smiled like it was cute
    That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Re: Some from north, who will join us for Festival Mediaval? (Omnia!)

A better place to look might be a ride share program...
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

Re: Some from north, who will join us for Festival Mediaval? (Omnia!)

Heka:
        oh shit :/

thalassa:
        Yeah, I think you're right. First now I notice how the most in here is from America

Comment

Working...
        X