Memories from people of the afterlife.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Memories from people of the afterlife.

My meditations gave me a couple of memories from my short visits to the afterlife. Thoses memories are not mine, they are thoses of people with whom I have commune with while I was there.

I wrote about them in the old forum , Here's a memory, I recollect:

I was on a farm... as far as my eye sight could tell me, I saw only fields. I was standing in an assembly of fellow farmers (obviously some sort of pre-industrial farming community). The time was near midsummer. One of them speaks: "My friends, we will not have enough to survive winter.... (Then he gives the reason or the failures and the estimate of how much they will have for winter). The man beside me say: "No, I wish I had a son before the Caare (Caare: a concept of cyclic food shortage brought by evil spirits), so he could take over me... Now I know it will not be possible." Some other man: "What must we sacrifice to survive?" The leader replies: "All the elderly, who can no longer work the fields and half of the children." Sob, cries, regrets. Then they discuss who shall be spared and who shall be sacrificed. Once the decision made, only two options are offered, dishonorable exile, or glorious death. When the people were informed, none choosed the exile, because that would have meant a possibility to die like a starving dog, which would be dishonorable, and also exclude them from the clan. The midsummer banquet was cast to honor thoses who their lives were to be forfeit. Then the slaughter happened... They did not seem to kill out of bloddlust, but out of necessity. As they know that the whole clan would have not survived the winter if such action was not done. (A tree must lose some branches to keep growing)

Re: Memories from people of the afterlife.

I remember being on the lowest rung of french nobility just before one of the wars with Britain broke out. I discovered a friend who i know in this life was selling information to the British and when I confronted him we fought, He pulled a gun and I tried to run away. I remember running through the forrest and being chased.

I also remember the lady guiding my regression telling me to move forward a day to a safe place.
    Have you ever tried moving in a regression to a time when you were already dead? It was not a pleasant experience for me.
    I follow the Magpie path. "Oh SHINY belief" Yoink!

Comment

Re: Memories from people of the afterlife.

Like I said that memory was not mine... it was from someone which I contacted in the spiritual dimension, while I was dead. So regression (past life) is out of the question. The communing of memories makes ideas and memories cross over to the other mind, and vice-versa. I may have give that soul a memory of mine.

Comment

Working...
      X