This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pagan Music

I use Pandora a lot and I was wondering if anyone could point to any artists or songs that is particularly Pagan-y to them, especially if they relate to paganism directly.

Re: Pagan Music

Brobdingnagian Bards comes to mind The Irish Rovers are good too ... As for a song ... Hmmmmm ...

This is a song by Fritz Jung that i felt needed a Video. He's been away from music alot of years. I'm hoping he will return to his music

COLOR ME PAGAN.Música de Fritz Jung, disponibilizada para donwload gratuito pelo autor em www.witchvox.com

A vid for all wiccans and pagans...Enjoy! :)(pls comment and rate!)

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Dedicated to Colleen (Dabbs) Lewis (my mother) and Ruby Blampied (RubyDancingmoon's "Nan"); two wonderful ladies who we discovered both loved the classic "Th...

A world of Warcraft film to the tune of "Under the Scotsman's Kilt".

Just a sample of what I like ...

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Damh the Bard is great, but Omnia are probably the best.

Comment

Inkubus Sukkubus and Emerald Rose are two of my top favorites.
        "He reached for a book all bound in leather.
        Something that he knows he's never read.
        And the first page says beware you've found the answer.
        The next one says I wish that you were dead.
        Don't go on! Put it back!
        You're reading from the Bible Black!"

Comment

[quote author=EarthSeaSpirit link=topic=1005.msg26226#msg26226 date=1293864493]
          Inkubus Sukkubus and Emerald Rose are two of my top favorites.[/quote]

Gaia Consort and Wendy Rule as well. How could I forget?! My FOUR top favorites then. Gaia Consort is pure class act all the way.
          "He reached for a book all bound in leather.
          Something that he knows he's never read.
          And the first page says beware you've found the answer.
          The next one says I wish that you were dead.
          Don't go on! Put it back!
          You're reading from the Bible Black!"

Comment

Tricky Pixie is a pretty good one. I saw them at a festival about a year ago, they are great live.
            "I wish I could be more moderate in my desires, but I cannot, and so there is no rest." -John Muir

Comment

There's this band I recently discovered called Eluveitie, and they're absolutely fantastic.

"The fire could not be tamed with the wind,
              nor the wind suppressed by the flames.
              As blending the Light with the Dark
              merely results in Grey." -Ville Friman

Comment

Originally posted by XIII View Post
                There's this band I recently discovered called Eluveitie, and they're absolutely fantastic.
                I've been a fan of Eluveitie for quite some time. Theres a new album on the way from them called "Helvetios" which is out sometime in 2012. Eluveitie do seem to split opinions though which is strange because they are one of the better folk metal bands.
                "Men of broader intellect know that there is no sharp distinction betwixt the real and the unreal..."

Comment

This is one of my favorite songs and especially today!

"Bring Back The Light" by Gypsy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWRN_PCSGSA
                  sigpic
                  Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I've been following a Japanese composer whose music leans toward Celtic. One of my favorite songs of hers is "E-neshtear, Liz-na". I also enjoy her song "FREYJA.sys ~System Freyja~".

Comment

I like Eluveitie. Also Equilibrium are a good band.

Comment

Listening Butterfly Temple, Arkona. Really interesting music!:B):

Comment

I recently discovered Kellianna. Good voice, nice music. I didn't actually pick up her disc because of the content; I just happened to like the music. www.kellianna.com

Comment

I know a nice european wiccan radio : radioarcadie.be. The language is set on french but it doesn't matter you can find the name of some good artists, albums and songs there. You only have to listen and pick up what you like.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X