This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was heard

So at work this guy walked up and looked down i asked him what was the matter he told me he was upset cause the doctors said he was gonna loose his thumb which upset me aswell (he had slammed his finger in a door that had hydraulic pressure behind it so it had crushed some veins and nerve endings) i sat there listening to him and then i asked the gods to lend me some of there energy to help this man out so that he wouldnt loose his thumb the only thing i had on me at the time was a ameythist bracelet so i put some enrgy into and asked the gods to do the same then something told me to have him hold on to it for a week and keep it on him at all times i told him this and he did it and now his thumb is safe and it wont be removed. i know its not my doing, but up until this i wasnt sure if my questions and prayers to the gods where being heard this really woke me up and kinda shook me to the core

Re: I was heard

Well done on stepping out in faith! It is a beautiful feeling when you become a part of someone's healing story.

Comment

Working...
    X