This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Thought I'd Say Hello

I'm new here and I'd I'd thought I'd stop by and say hello. My real name is Ryan, I'm from upstate New York. My beliefs and practices are probably best described as nebulous at best most of the time. I wouldn't say I follow a particular path per say, and any magic I do tends to be more of the kitchen witch variety. Sometimes I quite literally pull stuff out of my kitchen cabinets for spells. But hey it works for me and that's what counts, right?

Anyway I work for a Catholic institution, so for that among other reasons I'm pretty much still in the broom closet at work (not that I ever lie about my religious beliefs, I just don't talk about them at work) it's just easier that way, and I don't have many friends that are pagan so I'd thought this would be good place to get to chat with some fellow pagans.

Thanks.

Re: Just Thought I'd Say Hello

Hey Ryan, welcome to the community!
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Welcome aboard, Ryan!!

Comment

Welcome to the forum! :3

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Working...
          X