X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Re: Is this in the right place?

You forgot 8th. When you get past 30 you will cringe until you pass out from this post.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
        You forgot 8th. When you get past 30 you will cringe until you pass out from this post.
        You have to be past 30 to cringe? What am I supposed to do then?
        ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
        Seen the desert and the birds
        You cut your hair short
        Like a shush to an insult
        The world had been yelling
        Since the day you were born
        Revolting with anger
        While it smiled like it was cute
        That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
          You have to be past 30 to cringe? What am I supposed to do then?
          Just keeping making goofs. Then when you get to 40 you really start to laugh hysterically and wonder how you lived past it. I remember thanking my mother for not leaving me in a ditch for how I acted when I was 14. I think the conversation went like (eats bite of pastrami) 'Thanks mom for not like leaving me to die in the side of the road' mom eats her beans. and smiles.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenebris Umbrius Lupinus View Post
            I am aware, I am just an arrogant and hard headed fool who has a plan that will probably end in woe. On my head be it indeed. I wish to command those being more powerful than myself because of my unending hubris and my bizarre obsession with controlling the world around me.
            This sentence alone makes me wonder if somewhere there is a high school student having a really good time trying to get as much of a reaction out of everyone as possible and in the process really enjoying the spinning of a story. I'm enjoying it, anyway

Comment

Just keeping making goofs. Then when you get to 40 you really start to laugh hysterically and wonder how you lived past it. I remember thanking my mother for not leaving me in a ditch for how I acted when I was 14. I think the conversation went like (eats bite of pastrami) 'Thanks mom for not like leaving me to die in the side of the road' mom eats her beans. and smiles.
              Haha, and to think im excited to be 30, 4p sounds like even more fun! (Though 90 is probably best).

But I meant that being under 30, am I not permitted to cringe at the cringe worthy?

RIP

You cut your hair short
              Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
                Haha, and to think im excited to be 30, 4p sounds like even more fun! (Though 90 is probably best).

But I meant that being under 30, am I not permitted to cringe at the cringe worthy?
                Oh totally. You are just more advanced, is all.

Now mind you I'm not trying to be ageist here. I've done plenty of cringe reading in my life. I look back at my journals and I want to die out of embarrassment. I mean it's bad.

Comment

Oh totally. You are just more advanced, is all.

Now mind you I'm not trying to be ageist here. I've done plenty of cringe reading in my life. I look back at my journals and I want to die out of embarrassment. I mean it's bad.
                  Im pretty embarassing too....

Oh wait, thats on purpose...

RIP

You cut your hair short
                  Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

I have some of my diaries (what we used to write in daily before journals and the internet) from the 70's when I was in high school/college. Hil-freakin-arious!!!
                    sigpic
                    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

On topic or other thread people.
                      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Working...
                      X