X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday night, 8 o'clock

I just heard about "the purge"...

I don't know whether this should go in rants/decline of humanity or here...but...wtf?!?

Remember this one:
    Warning about gang members driving around with their headlights off, then killing anyone who flashes them.
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Re: Sunday night, 8 o'clock

Wow. Just wow. How idiotic could people be?

As to the lights thing.. I thought I read something saying that was an urban myth. Have people actually started doing it?
    We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
    It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
    Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
    -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
      Wow. Just wow. How idiotic could people be?

As to the lights thing.. I thought I read something saying that was an urban myth. Have people actually started doing it?
      Nah, it is just an urban myth
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

Urban legend however if you live in certain parts of town and your car is parked and you flash your lights at cars driving by is unwise my aunt discorvered this by allowing her 2yr old to play drive on her lap. Luckly that individual that responded looked before he reacted. It was kinda scary.

Comment

From the story, supposedly Las Vegas was a target on August 16th.

Nothing happened. I went to work at midnight, didn't see anyone wearing masks or acting like hooligans (other than the usual suspects around the neighborhood I live in - our dog park is a hotspot for drug deals & car sex).

If I'd seen one of the posters, I would have thought it indicated a rave or maybe a LARP event of some kind, lol.
          The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Very creative advertising, if you ask me.
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
            X