Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which greek god or goddess child are you quiz

http://www.playbuzz.com/ainhizea10/w...r-would-you-be
    I got Aphrodite.....unexpected had no clue what it would say but that was not it.

Re: which greek god or goddess child are you quiz

Aw man, I wanted to play but the link won't work for me. Bummer.

Comment

Google should get it pretty quickly. If not I'll post the one I found at Playbuzz later tonight since I expect it's the same.

Anyway, Zeus.

I'm not entirely sure what I think of that.
      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

This is the quiz thingy
        Looking for Quizzes? Check out Playbuzz! We've got lots of fun online quizzes to test out your knowledge or make the time pass. Try them out now!

actually got the god I was born under and one of the gods I happen to work with
        I got Aries god of war.
        Knowledge is the key to eternity. Not bowing before a deity not grovling at the feet of a messiah. Knowledge is power beyond mesure - satanic witch

Comment

Better link?

Looking for Quizzes? Check out Playbuzz! We've got lots of fun online quizzes to test out your knowledge or make the time pass. Try them out now!

I ended up w/Hephaestus. These facebook-oriented quizzes are a little too limited.
          The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Huh. Ares. Well, that was unexpected.

Mostly art.

Comment

I got Apollo
              Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons, For You Are Crunchy And Good With Kethup.

Comment

I got Hephaestus. Can't say that the description is entirely inaccurate. :^^:

Comment

Apollo.

What's to think about, MO, of course you are Zeus.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Poseidon...somehow not surprised
                    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                    sigpic

Comment

Poseidon,well I am drawn to the sea,and a Pisces to boot,Sooooooooooooooooo
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Got Poseidon myself. Hm, Born under the sign of the fish on the zodiac regardless of which one, born under the water planet, 23 years in the Navy and seeks out water for solace and internal pondering.
                        I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Originally posted by Ophidia View Post
                          Better link?

I ended up w/Hephaestus. These facebook-oriented quizzes are a little too limited.
                          That is what I have been told:

Well, hello, Mr. or Mrs. Perfect! You are the son/daughter of nothing less but the freaking God of the Sun and music! You tend to be quite perfectionist and constantly try to make your best at EVERYTHING. Come on, loosen up a little and try being a bit more like Dionysus and have some fun, but hey, don't tell your father or he'll kill you!

Comment

Well... I'm Hades.

Interesting.

Comment

I be son of Apollo.

Guess I have to cancel the weekly Friday night Bacchanalia...
                              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Working...
                              X