This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DruidCraft?

Hey all! Chris here. I haven't been around much, but I suppose I'll give an update with my question here. Life is busy and full of thought of an anthropology student. However, I'm loving it, as I've been able to explore the Pagan community not only as an individual, but as someone hoping to become as anthropologist as well, and be able to look at it from a different perspective. Anthropology really opens your eyes up to a lot. I've also attended my first Pagan Pride Day and had a wonderful time, plus I got invited to attend a local CUUPS meeting. I'm quite excited, things are really starting to take off in my life spiritually.

So for my question, I came across a book called DruidCraft and it seemed interesting. Historically accurate? No. But for some reason I really felt drawn to it. I've tried finding other sources about that tradition but there doesn't seem to be any. Does anyone have anything on it? If you're someone who practices DruidCraft, where did you learn about it yourself?

Opinions and comments always welcome with answers, and thanks a ton lovely people (:

Re: DruidCraft?

Is that the book by Phillip Carr-Gomm? I'm a little surprised it's not historically accurate since I have heard podcasts from OBOD being quite frank about Druidry's shakey history. What about it isn't right?

Comment

Re: DruidCraft?

Originally posted by Azvanna View Post
      Is that the book by Phillip Carr-Gomm? I'm a little surprised it's not historically accurate since I have heard podcasts from OBOD being quite frank about Druidry's shakey history. What about it isn't right?
      Druidry is certainly shaky history wise. I just put that because in other posts of mine I always tended to ask for things that are more historically accurate.

Comment

Working...
      X