X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News for our local Satanists...

Well, nobody knows what the heck, but here ya go -

Naked Satan Statue Has Vancouver Locals Asking, 'What The Devil?' (WARNING: Graphic Image)
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: News for our local Satanists...

Ohh my gods that was funny . To be honest I liked the statue I think its a wonderful piece of artwork that shouldn't have been tooken down . Lol I think calling it anatomically correct would be a bit of an understatement though lol
    Knowledge is the key to eternity. Not bowing before a deity not grovling at the feet of a messiah. Knowledge is power beyond mesure - satanic witch

Comment

Haha because I'm from near there, this has been allllll over my facebook news feed :P

Comment

Originally posted by satanic witch View Post
        Lol I think calling it anatomically correct would be a bit of an understatement though lol
        Yeah... Satan is a bit dinky in that statue...
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Lol that is really funny wish more satan statues would pop up they always seem to be shocking
          Knowledge is the key to eternity. Not bowing before a deity not grovling at the feet of a messiah. Knowledge is power beyond mesure - satanic witch

Comment

Statue? Looks like a red mannequin with horns and wearing a strap-on...
            I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and CountryTribe of my Tribe
            Clan of my Clan
            Kin of my Kin
            Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
            And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
              That was kinda what I thought. I'm all for sexy satan art, but this is just dumb and intended to be jerky...which I guess is sometimes the point, but I just think intentionally trying to offend people is juvenile.

Comment

This is... I don't....

Comment

Thats what I thought probably teenagers handiwork

Comment

when I saw it I said the same thing. wasn't really exactly like the Baphomet statue that is going to be erected in Oklahoma. now that is a work of art.
                    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons, For You Are Crunchy And Good With Kethup.

Comment

I thought it was cute in that kitschy way. You know that Columbus statue? Under his clothes he has a weiner too! Omg. The horror!
                      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                        I thought it was cute in that kitschy way. You know that Columbus statue? Under his clothes he has a weiner too! Omg. The horror!
                        Pretty much what I was thinking, Medusa. Oh my gosh, a penis! Won't someone think of the prudes?! They'll be blinded seeing something like that.

Comment

Dude, that is epic!

(as my kids would say)
                          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, maybe Columbus is nakki under his clothes, but Lady Liberty isn't.

I flat-out refuse to believe that a statue that represents something so important to my country has anything at all up her skirt. So there.

(Maybe that's the whole problem. There's nothing what-so-ever under the covering...)

Comment

Jesus had a pee pee.

oh noooooooooooooooooo
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                              X