This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Breaking Down

Last edited by Rowanwood; 21 Sep 2014, 10:15. Reason: Nope. Thanks for playing.

Comment

Drugs are Bad... m'kay! lol.

I had problems with drugs in my twenties. Broke my spine when i was 18 in a car accident. I was on Morphine and oxy's for several years afterwards, then i lost my insurance, was cut off cold turkey. that sent me into a downward spiral, doing anything i could get my hands on to get my fix... anyone who's ever experienced physical and mental withdrawals can relate.

But climbing your way out of that hole makes you so much stronger in the long run. mentally stronger. I will have issues the rest of my life, it never goes away, at least for me. But i am grateful for that trial, because it showed me what i was made of. That being said...

Addiction ruins lives... I feel bad for the OP, it sounds like hes close to rock bottom, grasping for straws... and methadone is horribly addictive, and permanently destroys neurotransmitter cells in the brain after long term use. I dont think dr's should put people on that stuff. and people say the withdrawals are worse than heroin. no wonder hes freaking out...

poppyseed tea saved my life... way easier on u that methadone. just mho.

Comment

I suprised. I will take it for face value life is hard and somedays impossible. The potential to make your life successfull and better already lies with in you god like powers arent needed. Depends on what you value as important. If being sober earning a living and. getting your own place is enough to consider yourself successfull. Lots of people have little to no friends real life friends are made in real life places.

Most of my friends can not have conversations about my spiritual beliefs hell most are some form christian. No one will be the perfect companion were mortal and flawed.

Get your life together. If you can't master the life of a mortal why take on the responsibilities of a god.

Comment

Working...
        X