This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favourite WoW clips.

WoW is my guilty pleasure.. but I've discovered some of you here play it as well so now I'm not as embarrassed.

I resubbed this month after a break due to having a newborn but I plan to cancel the subscription and instead put that money in an account for my son. I think I've been playing for 6 years without a break. Whenever Burning Crusade came out! I started playing in BC and have been lucky enough to heal all end game content before nerfs. LOTS of good memories!!

I have a couple of favourite clips so it's hard to choose just one. This one's a bit long but it's worth the watch, especially if you played in WotLK.

Put a favourite up of yours so I can watch and feel all nostalgic (...is that even an adjective?).

Re: Favourite WoW clips.

This makes me laugh every time I see it

Comment

Of course there's the oldies like this one:

And this one:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Haha! I have not seen that murloc one before. Loved it!!

One of the couples my husband and I used to pvp with bought my son a baby murloc for his baby shower. I reeeeeally wanted a baby murloc suit for him, but alas they do not exist

this one I love too. I love how the poster thought they had to explain that's not really how they play an arcane mage. lol! Such typical WoW culture. I bet he anticipated an onslaught of flaming about how you couldn't possibly play a computer game like that.
        Last edited by Azvanna; 25 Sep 2014, 03:52.

Comment

Working...
        X