• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatcha listening to?

titel explains a lot i think :P

what're ya listening to for the moment?

Avril Lavigne - Complicated
    Please, just call me Ghost

I want to be like the moon. A lonely observator of earth, watching the people live, love and die

Knowledge destroys enemies, too much knowledge makes enemies ~Ghost~

It doesn't matter how you practice your magick. As long as the thought behind it is clear, it will work

Re: Watcha listening to?

Reisen Reisen - Rammstein... it's been playin non-stop for 6 hrs XD
    -=Ex Ignorantia Ad Sapientiam; E Luce Ad Tenebras=-

My art and writing http://khaotyk-artwerx.tk/
    (whole site is marked adult, the adult and gore sections are in their own section so you can opt not to view them, adult and/or gore stories are marked with an *)

Comment

A dog. Snoring.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

NPR
        “You have never answered but you did not need to. If I stand at the ocean I can hear you with your thousand voices. Sometimes you shout, hilarious laughter that taunts all questions. Other nights you are silent as death, a mirror in which the stars show themselves. Then I think you want to tell me something, but you never do. Of course I know I have written letters to no-one. But what if I find a trident tomorrow?" ~~Letters to Poseidon, Cees Nooteboom

“We still carry this primal relationship to the Earth within our consciousness, even if we have long forgotten it. It is a primal recognition of the wonder, beauty, and divine nature of the Earth. It is a felt reverence for all that exists. Once we bring this foundational quality into our consciousness, we will be able to respond to our present man-made crisis from a place of balance, in which our actions will be grounded in an attitude of respect for all of life. This is the nature of real sustainability.”
        ~~Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee

"We are the offspring of history, and must establish our own paths in this most diverse and interesting of conceivable universes--one indifferent to our suffering, and therefore offering us maximal freedom to thrive, or to fail, in our own chosen way."
        ~~Stephen Jay Gould, Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of History

"Humans are not rational creatures. Now, logic and rationality are very helpful tools, but there’s also a place for embracing our subjectivity and thinking symbolically. Sometimes what our so-called higher thinking can’t or won’t see, our older, more primitive intuition will." John Beckett

Pagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

The A/C, but in a moment I'm going to be listening to NOTHING because I'mma go to BED.

Comment

Love Rollercoaster by the chillis, was watching beavis and butthead do america earlier and the song's been stuck in my head ever since huh huh!!
            Truth Is In The Eye of the Beholder

Comment

Rob Zombie ~ Dragula

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Watching "The Princess and the Frog" with my son.

I'm about five minutes in. Pretty good so far

Comment

Sacrifice - Disturbed
                  It's becoming one of my favorite songs. OTL
                  Wild Witchy Dusk | TwitterMy Art Blog | My Deviantart

Comment

Linkin Park, No More Sorrow
                    Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Serpentine - Disturbed
                      Wild Witchy Dusk | TwitterMy Art Blog | My Deviantart

Comment

Hold Tight by Bread
                        No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

celtic Woman radio via pandora.com
                          "Close your eyes, take 20 paces farther than you thought nessesary and just when you think you've lost your way completely.. you'll be there. open your eyes" Alice Hoffman

Comment

Kate Bush - Hounds of Love
                            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

"I'm not afraid" by Eminem
                              I was Hadad2008 when I joined Feb 2008.
                              I became Abdishtar this spring.
                              Then, after the Great Crash, I was reborn as Spartacandream!

Comment

Working...
                              X