X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Thankful Thread!

Hi everyone!

We have a lovely rant thread (which I have participated in before), so I thought it might be nice to have a thankful thread as well! That way we can also randomly say what's making us happy ��.

Currently I am thankful for the dog on my feet, the cat on my lap, the book in my hand, and the quiet time to enjoy it all! That's me, who's next??

Re: The Thankful Thread!

I'll give it a go . I'm thankful that me and my boyfriends relationship is working out for once.
    Knowledge is the key to eternity. Not bowing before a deity not grovling at the feet of a messiah. Knowledge is power beyond mesure - satanic witch

Comment

Originally posted by satanic witch View Post
      I'll give it a go . I'm thankful that me and my boyfriends relationship is working out for once.
      Thanks for sharing, I'm glad things are working out between you two right now also, on a random note, your avatar picture is beautiful!

Comment

Originally posted by Meadow View Post
        Thanks for sharing, I'm glad things are working out between you two right now also, on a random note, your avatar picture is beautiful!
        Thanks and I love wolves and feel a strange connection to them , I usually have one as an avatar, and thanks for the compliment as well
        Knowledge is the key to eternity. Not bowing before a deity not grovling at the feet of a messiah. Knowledge is power beyond mesure - satanic witch

Comment

I am thankful for the abilities to walk, go to the bathroom alone, for my father chosing to maintain his sobriety, for my friends kids the worlds a much more beautiful place in their eyes, for my parents unconditional love, my grandparents still being alive, ku jayhawk basketball, for the experience/adventure I've had in Colorado, for the few true friends I have made in my almost 5 yrs in Durango, for my life its hard sure but it could always be worse, Shrek

Comment

I am thankful even though my husband and I have had hard times, we are still together.

Not sure how sticky rules work, but I'd love to see this one stickied!

Comment

Honestly, after hearing the news, I'm thankful I don't live in Ferguson.

Comment

I am thankful to be home from the hospital after being admitted on Thursday.
                http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                ~Jim Butcher

Comment

I am thankful that my mental health isn't as raging as it was this time last year, and so I'll be (hopefully) spending Yule at home this time.
                  I'm also more thankful that my older sister's pregnancy is going well, since she has miscarried 3 times already and was told it was impossible for her to carry a child. The little boy's due in March, and I'm looking forward to being an auntie! This is such a beautiful thread, thank you for starting it.
                  "Nearby is Valhalla, vast and gold-bright. And every day, Odin chooses slain men to join him. They arm themselves and fight in the courtyard. They kill one another; but every night they rise again, and ride back to the hall, and feast. The roof is made out of shields. The rafters are spears. Coats of mail litter the benches. A wolf stands at the Western door and an eagle hovers above it.
                  It has five hundred and forty doors, and when Ragnarok comes, eight hundred warriors will march out of each door, shoulder to shoulder." ~ Floki, Vikings

Pagan Blog: http://monolith-magick.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

I'm just thankful for being safe more or less, that's all.
                    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I am thankful for my friends here in PaganForum, who have supported me a lot these past few months!

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

I'm thankful for all of you and my other friends, including my non-human ones.
                        sigpic
                        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                          I'm thankful for all of you and my other friends, including my non-human ones.
                          Same for me.
                          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I am thankful that I only have 2 days of work left.
                            ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                            Seen the desert and the birds
                            You cut your hair short
                            Like a shush to an insult
                            The world had been yelling
                            Since the day you were born
                            Revolting with anger
                            While it smiled like it was cute
                            That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

I'm thankful I don't have to work Black Friday. I'm thankful riding my bike home worked all the stress from said Pre Thanksgiving sale. I'm too pooped to be stressed anymore!
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                              X