X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Meet!

Hello All~
    I suppose I would consider myself a "Wiccan in training"......I am not new to the Craft, however, I have just sort of come back into it after a long period of questioning my faith. I have been studying for quite a long time now, and have decided to go ahead with my solitary Dedication ritual! Of course, I still need much planning......but I am soooooo excited to dedicate my life to what I believe.
    So, here is basically what I believe:
    1. I am partial to the Greek pantheon, but also love Celtic Gods and Goddesses because of my Irish heritage.
    2. I believe that energy is everything. Like, everything.
    3. I do not believe in pushing one's faith upon other people. I went through my entire childhood being forced to believe in things I did not believe in.
    4. I believe that one should always try to be kind to everything and everyone.
    5. Lastly, I believe that all is possible through the will of the mind.

I am happy that I have come to this forum, since I am a solitary practitioner.
    Hoping to make some friends, as well as learn a lot from other people!

Blessed Be!

Re: Merry Meet!

Hi, and welcome to PF.

Comment

Hi! Welcome to our forum! Many of us are solitary practitioners, so this forum is our sanctuary (- I hope it's the right word for it). Enjoy your stay!!!
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Hello amd welcome to the boards.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome to the forum! :3

Comment

thanks everyone! i have already learned a lot!

Comment

Hi, and welcome! I'm new, as well, but I hope you enjoy it as much as I have

Comment

Working...
                X