X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another slipped down the rabbit hole...

Well, hello there!

I'm not new to Wicca, but have strayed from my true path for many years for fear of judgement and persecution. It has always felt right to me, and made so much more sense than other faiths and religions.

I'm not a religious person as I feel there is no set right or wrong path or belief system, but only a right path for each individual. I am much more spiritual and use my beliefs as a way to gain personal transformation in becoming a better person, and as a way to gain insight in the world around me, and be there for others as they need.

I have no sanity to speak of, so I'm afraid I can't leave it in the welcome jar. I tend to ramble, and have a severe case of ADoS (Attention Deficit... Oh! Shiny!). I get distracted very easily.

I am a knowledge hound and will take any bit of information I can, whether its directly relevant to me or not. I am here to share my journey, and learn from all of you through stories of your experiences and knowledge.

Blessed Be!

Re: Another slipped down the rabbit hole...

Howdy and welcome!
    I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and CountryTribe of my Tribe
    Clan of my Clan
    Kin of my Kin
    Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
    And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Welcome
      Knowledge is the key to eternity. Not bowing before a deity not grovling at the feet of a messiah. Knowledge is power beyond mesure - satanic witch

Comment

Ya know, I hear the "I have no sanity" gag so often that I'm finding it statistically unlikely that all claimants are being entirely forthright with me....

No matter, evidence of sanity smuggling always surfaces when appropriate

Welcome to PF!!!
        life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Hi, and welcome to PF.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Welcome to the forum! :3

Comment

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Hello, and welcome! I'm new, too, but you're definitely in the right place

Comment

Working...
                    X