Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pope Francis on Homosexuality - Thoughts?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pope Francis on Homosexuality - Thoughts?

So I've just found out Pope Francis "has convinced many Catholic Church leaders to moderate their formerly strongly critical language about gay unions, and to admit that homosexuals may have "gifts and qualities to offer".
    Now, I don't know the full story as I've just heard about it, but it seems that he's gotten a few bishops on board with him.
    What are your opinions on this? Do you think this could be a big breakthrough in the gay rights movement, or will the Pope's words be brushed to the side?

Re: Pope Francis on Homosexuality - Thoughts?

Hi, Dragon Spirit. If you want to you can share your thoughts on this on the other thread that was started a little while ago:

This gonna be one cool Pope,if no one tries to clip him..(Just citing history) http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/vatican-document-gays-have-gifts-qualities-offer-church-n224691 "In a dramatic shift in tone, a Vatican document said Monday that homosexuals had "gifts and qualities to offer" and asked if

Comment

Oh, I didn't see it! Thanks, I'll have a look

Comment

I think they're just trying to reduce the hate they get from modern people by trying to adjust to modern society.

Comment

Working...
        X