NOD course

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOD course

Good morning all, last night, I decided to take the plunge and enrolled for the NOD Bardic course. After 43 years on the planet, I thought it was about time to formalise my years of solitary work and study. I looked at all the courses no offer, OBOD etc, and the NOD course seems very well thought out and with a polite and respectful forum running alongside for support. I wondered if anyone else here has completed/ is studying the course and if so I'd be interested in any points of view, good or bad. I'm a serious student, and I really do look forward to immersing myself in the course materials later today! Best wishes for now, J

Re: NOD course

Hi John! Yes, I've started it. I'm not very far into it, though. I use the same screen name there as I do here. Feel free to contact me, though I am online here more often.

Comment

Hi Azvanna, thanks for the reply! Over the weekend I submitted the first set of assignments from the student guide, and I have just started reading the course material properly! So far it seems really good, and a very welcoming community....it's going to be a great journey! .....

Comment

The assignments are really great! The readings and the stimulus questions have forced me to be really honest with myself and have helped to develop my beliefs. The material never tells you what to believe, but just asks questions of you to get you thinking and then to have you explain your beliefs. It's easy just to skim over the questions very quickly, but if you give yourself the time to do them properly the results are worthwhile.

Comment

For sure, it's shaping up to be a good course. I'm hoping to get a lot out of it! Really good material, I am enjoying reading in earnest for a change !

Comment

I am registered with the forum, but am, as yet, to take their courses.

I understand many have, and do get a lot from them, just that the time hasn't felt right for me just yet to start.

Comment

Working...
            X