Prayer To Volac.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayer To Volac.

Just wanted to share a short prayer I made to Volac, in hopes he will aid me in the process of finding a job.

O Great Dragon Rider!
    Of Mighty Serpents, the Father;
    I come to you for I am in need
    Of help, in order to succeed.

Many months I have tried.
    Time after time I've been denied!
    All efforts were in vain.
    As I try over and over again.

Volac! You appeared before me
    You told me to stand up as I tried to kneel.
    May your appearance in the mist
    Be proof that you're here to assist.

I wrote this prayer as thanks after a successful summoning.

Volac appeared before me as a naked man riding a dark green dragon, two giant serpents at his sides. I explained him my situation and asked him to help me. He didn't say a word, his facial expressions barely changing. He nodded at times, at other times he just stared at me while I spoke. After I thanked him for listening to my need, he just nodded and flew away (in an absolutely badass way).

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Re: Prayer To Volac.

Nice prayer, Sean. I've never worked with Volac before... have you worked with him before? What made you chose Him as a Demon to call on for finding a job?

Comment

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post
      Nice prayer, Sean. I've never worked with Volac before... have you worked with him before? What made you chose Him as a Demon to call on for finding a job?
      It's been a few weeks since I started working with him in regards to my job-hunting. He was recommended by an acquaintance who claimed to have successfully worked with him before when looking for a job. Since I've started working with him I've had more job interviews, but for the moment, no positive response.

Comment

I find that really interesting... He's not classically associated with things like finding jobs. Sometimes they throw us unexpected boons though. And we know that Demons aren't as single-minded as the ancient grimoires would have us believe!

Who else have you worked with from the Goetia? We don't talk about these things near as much as we should! We've got our whole own board now... lets use it!

Comment

We don't talk about these things near as much as we should! We've got our whole own board now... lets use it!
          The Inquisition endorses this message. :eeevil::cthulhu::eeevil:
          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Smasha (drunk sasha) replied to this message but accidentally hit report instead of reply (blame forum runner, not Smasha - I'm sorry!). I'm really interested in this, but can't remember what exactly. It will come back I'm sure.
            ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
            Seen the desert and the birds
            You cut your hair short
            Like a shush to an insult
            The world had been yelling
            Since the day you were born
            Revolting with anger
            While it smiled like it was cute
            That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

And we know that Demons aren't as single-minded as the ancient grimoires would have us believe!
              Demons are actually quite polyvalent, they act in many areas, but are only documented to act in one or two.

Who else have you worked with from the Goetia? We don't talk about these things near as much as we should! We've got our whole own board now... lets use it!
              I used to work with Raum a lot. I had the occasion to work with Orobas twice. I was never able to contact Haures, even though I used the same techniques that worked for contacting other Demons.

I've tried working with Leraje but she refused/ignored my request and I don't know why.

Comment

Working...
              X