Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Tarot deck(s) do you have?

Originally posted by Azvanna View Post
    I like the look of that deck. Good description. I hope you post that somewhere as feedback for the artist.

I've been interested in Doreen Virtue's Angel Oracle deck but I don't like the art. Does anyone know of an angel deck that might have a slightly less perfectly polished look to the art?

Nare, I'd be interested in viewing a tarot deck of your creation It could be called Oracle of the Goat
    Azvanna, I scrolled through the Angel category on Aecletic Tarot and found some:
    http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards...ration-oracle/ These have almost a children's book quality design to them, or maybe a sketch book.

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/angel-oracle/ These are really lovely, almost reminds me of the classic paintings with their use of color.

Anyways, here's the link to all the angel decks: http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/angel.shtml

I'm thinking of buying the Shadowscape Tarot next. Does anyone have any experience with it?
    ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Re: Lets talk about (tarot) decks...

Cool. Anyway once I get my Necronomicon Tarot by mail, it'll be my twelveth and final tarot deck. After I get my Necronomicon Tarot I'm going to stop collecting tarot decks for a while.

Comment

I have my eye on the Necronomicom deck myself, and also the Lovecraft deck.

Comment

Cool. I just call Llewellyn Worldwide Company to see if they got my order and they told me they got my order and they shipping in already.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbeon View Post
            I have my eye on the Necronomicom deck myself, and also the Lovecraft deck.
            The necronomicom deck is really pretty. I did a deck box for my brother's a few years back-I should have him pull up a pic for you
            Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
            Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
            sigpic

Comment

Re: What Tarot deck(s) do you have?

Originally posted by faye_cat View Post
              I'm thinking of buying the Shadowscape Tarot next. Does anyone have any experience with it?
              The artwork is beautiful -- if you can see it! The originals were 8 times the size of the cards and the shrinking has obscured the details. Look at http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/shadowscapes/ and note that the actual cards will only be 2.75 inches wide.

Comment

Cool. Anyway today I call Llewellyn Worldwide on my cellphone and I asked when will my Necronomicon Tarot to be deliver and they it'll be deliver on Friday.

Comment

Today I got the Necronomicon Tarot at the post office. The artwork is wonderful. I got 12 tarot decks so far. This is my final tarot deck that I've collected. As for now, I'm done collecting tarot decks.

Comment

Just curious Bart, why stop at 12?
                    The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                    I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Cool. I'm actually going to stop buying tarot decks for a while since I've too many decks at home.

- - - Updated - - -

The reason why I stop at 12 because I don't have enough storage to put in my room.

Comment

Working...
                      X