Supernatural strength boosting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supernatural strength boosting

I would like to ask our knowledgeable witches if there is any supernatural way to increase workout performance. I already use almost everything available (Whey protein, creatine, carnitine, multivitamins and some herbal potions). I don't use steroids or mess with hormones.
    I would like to overcome limitations of human strength, but without causing any long term damage to my organism and that's why I am looking for a supernatural means.

Re: Supernatural strength boosting

You can't overcome the limitations of the human strength while being in a human body. Just my two cents. But if you want to achieve your true limits, I'd recommend meditation to become a master of your body through your mind.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Proper sleep, proper nutrition, and a healthy mind go a lot further than creatine or potions ever will.

Get 8 hours of sleep a night. Get your nutrients from food, not pills. Meditate. Do yoga. Find your centre calm. There is no supernatural way to get bigger, faster, harder, stronger.

Sorry.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
        Proper sleep, proper nutrition, and a healthy mind go a lot further than creatine or potions ever will.

Get 8 hours of sleep a night. Get your nutrients from food, not pills. Meditate. Do yoga. Find your centre calm. There is no supernatural way to get bigger, faster, harder, stronger.

Sorry.
        This...and you have to factor in genetics. metabolism, muscle mass....these things are a function of genetics as much as fitness.
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

I already do that, along with hundreds of dips per session and some other weight programs. I have significant progress, but what I had on my mind is real superhuman levels, like mythical figures or those possessed by demons (if Christian ramblings are correct).

Comment

Sorry, I don't think its possible---magic, as it exists in this world, is still bound by nature.
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
              Sorry, I don't think its possible---magic, as it exists in this world, is still bound by nature.
              I know it's totally another subject but I just wanted to point out that what you say here is a matter of personal beliefs. Some people believe that magic can modify nature to a certain extent. Powerful magic, that is.

Comment

Hey mate, I lift. The secret???

Consistency over time.

That is all.
                ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                Seen the desert and the birds
                You cut your hair short
                Like a shush to an insult
                The world had been yelling
                Since the day you were born
                Revolting with anger
                While it smiled like it was cute
                That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by SeanRave View Post
                  I know it's totally another subject but I just wanted to point out that what you say here is a matter of personal beliefs. Some people believe that magic can modify nature to a certain extent. Powerful magic, that is.
                  I meant the latter part of that statement as an explaination of the former part (why I don't think its possible), not that everyone will agree with me... Sorry for not making that more clear!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                    I meant the latter part of that statement as an explaination of the former part (why I don't think its possible), not that everyone will agree with me... Sorry for not making that more clear!
                    I don't know why my brain seeks and sees conflict, debate and chaos everywhere. Even when it's not. Sorry, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanRave View Post
                      I don't know why my brain seeks and sees conflict, debate and chaos everywhere. Even when it's not. Sorry, lol.
                      Hey, you are under loads of stress right now, that can't help! Besides, this isn't always the best medium with which to express context and nuance!

*hugs*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Muramasa View Post
                        ...but what I had on my mind is real superhuman levels, like mythical figures or those possessed by demons (if Christian ramblings are correct).
                        Just a thought, but, IMHO - these kinds of things might be the effects of adrenaline, and as you already know, using stimulants in a body building program is counterproductive.

The other thought that comes to mind is an article I vaguely remember reading which put forth the theory that the reason animals can exert massive force (per pound of body weight) in comparison to humans is due to some regulating effect of consciousness in humans which prevents us from using all our juice in that way. That might explain the tales.

That's all I've got on this... Not much...
                        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

The other thought that comes to mind is an article I vaguely remember reading which put forth the theory that the reason animals can exert massive force (per pound of body weight) in comparison to humans is due to some regulating effect of consciousness in humans which prevents us from using all our juice in that way. That might explain the tales.
                          The whole ''mother lifting the car off her child'' story. But yeah, that's not superhuman, just pushing past certain inbuild psychological barriers that prevent us from damaging our bodies, if you tried to find a way to circumvent it on a regular basis and succeeded, you'd probably just damage your body significantly.

The best direction I can point you to is the various systems of internal and external martial arts training in China and SE Asia. However those are designed with combat (and limbering/strengthening the body for spiritual/energetic practice) in mind, not weightlifting, and I've never heard of any that directly increase the mass or efficiency of your muscles. Hhowever there are practices that toughen your body's internal structure, which might allow you to overcome, to an extent, the aforementioned inbuilt limits, others that accumulate energy which works to perfect your health and slow the aging process, which won't make you superhuman but will, in the long run, allow you to retain your strength for longer as you grow older* and there are other systems that supplement the work of your muscles with the expenditure of internal energy - chi - but again, this isn't designed for weightlifting, but for combat, I've got no idea if it would increase the actual physical strength of your muscles, and most of those systems are hard to find training in and dangerous to practice.

*It's a saying amongst Kung Fu practitioners that to practice external martial arts (Wushu) without the internal practices (chi kung, nei kung, nei dan, and possibly tai chi, depending on how it's practiced) is a waste of time, as the fruits of your training will leave you as you age. Only with the practice of the internal energetic work can the strength and limberness of youth be maintained into old age.

Comment

I study Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu and our fighting abilities usually increase as we age, because the skill progresses even when there is no strenght left. Just look at our soke Hatsumi.
                            Now, I am 22 years old and I want to build as much raw strength as I can, so I can stay fit as I grow old. Our teacher showed us some Amatsu Tartara energy practice and I do it, but I still can't overcome my limits as fast as I want.

Comment

Originally posted by Muramasa View Post
                              I study Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu and our fighting abilities usually increase as we age, because the skill progresses even when there is no strenght left. Just look at our soke Hatsumi.
                              Now, I am 22 years old and I want to build as much raw strength as I can, so I can stay fit as I grow old. Our teacher showed us some Amatsu Tartara energy practice and I do it, but I still can't overcome my limits as fast as I want.
                              Pst. Strength does not equal your chance of growing old. Knowledge does. You can be a strong dummy who gets run over by a truck because he was too busy being super hero guy to think he needed to look both ways.

think about it.
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                              X