Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum Newbie

Just wanted to say Hi and tell you a bit about myself

I'm Karen (Kaz), 33, and an artist from Kent in England, originally from London and soon to be moving to the south coast.
    I consider myself a pantheist-pagan and still quite new to it all as far as knowledge goes- I'm gradually learning the different types of paganism, goddesses/gods, so feel my beliefs are ever evolving.

I was brought up a Christian, as I gather is quite common in pagan communities, but my instincts always told me that it wasn't my true path and I'm going through a time of catching up on things that do fit my true nature.

I'm an introvert and 'central-brain dominated'...so I'm always torn between creativity and logic, spirituality and science, instincts and knowledge, free-spirited and rule following and can't make a decision to save my life! I have finally found (after much searching) that my ideal niche is geometry based art :shy:

I adore nature, painting, drawing, reading, my partner of 17 years Tony, my naughty-tortie cat Lillybel, my Mum, gaming and self-discovery.

I've recently started to learn about the Elder Futhark runes which feel very natural for me and can't wait to discover more!

I look forward to getting to know you all.
    Peace and love,
    Kaz xx

Re: Forum Newbie

Welcome to the forums! Look around, join in, and make yourself at home.

M&H

Comment

Hey Karen! Welcome to our vessel! There are many great folks here, don't be afraid to ask question!
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome to the forum hon!
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Welcome to the forum! :3

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Hello and welcome to PF!
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

Wow so many welcomes, thank you

Comment

Working...
                  X