Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!

Greetings! My name is Piprika. I'm new to studying into paganism and the book I was reading suggested I look into forums for more insight and understanding. I'm going through this alone, in a mainly Christian household. My husband is Christian and is supporting my studying and possible change.

I'd love to meet some friends on here who can teach me about the teachings and other important things. Maybe possibly find someone near me who can help me as well!

um, what else.. I'm 22 years old, a Libra, collage grad, dazed and confused (lol) and just want information!

Thank you to anyone who reads this and willing to help out!

Re: Hello!

Howdy and welcome!
    I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and CountryTribe of my Tribe
    Clan of my Clan
    Kin of my Kin
    Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
    And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Hello and welcome to our forum! People here are friendly, and you will certainly like it here. Enjoy your stay!
      Feel free to ask any questions.
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Hello and welcome! I hope you will like it here. as Gleb said, people are very nice, so you can just ask questions.
        You remind me of the babe
        What babe?
        The babe with the power
        What power?
        The Power of voodoo
        Who do?
        You do!
        Do what?
        Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Working...
            X