Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm new to this, doing an art project on Wicca and paganism, need some opinions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm new to this, doing an art project on Wicca and paganism, need some opinions!

Hey guys, so I'm new to this whole paganism and Wicca thing, I decided to look into it because one my mum is a pagan herself so I decided to base my alevel unit around it, so I need some ideas and opinions, I'm focusing on protection, and goodluck ect! Any ideas for crafts?

Re: I'm new to this, doing an art project on Wicca and paganism, need some opinions!

Originally posted by Aida View Post
    Hey guys, so I'm new to this whole paganism and Wicca thing, I decided to look into it because one my mum is a pagan herself so I decided to base my alevel unit around it, so I need some ideas and opinions, I'm focusing on protection, and goodluck ect! Any ideas for crafts?
    I wish I could help you, but I don't think you've given enough info - if you start with some of your ideas, so we have a better idea of where you want to go, I think you'll get better feedback.

Maybe you could look through the "Gallery" section of the forum to get some ideas?
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Re: I'm new to this, doing an art project on Wicca and paganism, need some opinions!

I have to agree with Corbin... Not enough info here to offer advice...

1) what medium are you workng in, 2)what are you looking for from us, help with symbolism? if that's the case, do a google search of correspondences for good luck and protection
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

Thankyou both the reply. and iv done all the basic searches in google and have had a look through books. I want to base it around crystals, dream catchers, gods (such as cernunnos) (excuse my spelling) anything that is to do with luck, and protection. I will be working in different mediums, so far iv done a small clay sculpture of the antlered god figure cernunnos, and from his antlers I want to hang crystals, small dream catchers, small glass containers of feathers and salts. iv done a dream catcher out of wire and wrapped it in cloth and used beads and wire to do a tree in the middle, iv also done a wall hanging from batik of the moon stages. I was just hoping anyone knew anymore ideas that are linked to protection through paganism, such as any chants maybe? or remedies or other protection objects. thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X