Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introduction

I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I came here to learn and to reflect upon myself, because I believe I may have a change in understanding of my beliefs, or maybe a test of my faith, or maybe instead I have grown curious of what I do not know. Forgive my vagueness, I don't mean to be unfriendly, it's just that I am discovering who I am, what I believe, and how it all affects me.

Re: Introduction

Welcome. I hope we can help you learn about yourself.
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Welcome to the forum! :3

Comment

welcome
          You remind me of the babe
          What babe?
          The babe with the power
          What power?
          The Power of voodoo
          Who do?
          You do!
          Do what?
          Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Welcome!
            "By yarrow and rue, and my redcap too."

Comment

Thank you. It has been a long and slow journey for me. I was not raised in a religious setting. I had a moral upbringing, but we weren't churchgoers. I always asked "why" and "why not" as a kid and you can imagine how frustrating it was to not get satisfying answers about religion, divinity, God, and so on.

My introduction to religion began in college and left me feeling relatively unchanged... more or less. Since then I have tried my best to quietly believe my own beliefs and study on my own, and have tried respect the world I can see as well as the world I cannot. I have a strong passion for history and love to spend what little free time I have studying the past.

My love of history is partly what led me to look into who my Norwegian ancestors were, how they lived, their traditions, and what they believed. I believe it is my duty to understand my ancestors because without them I would not exist.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Working...
                X