X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Healing and Prayers for Chain

Good morning (or afternoon) everyone,

Some of you may already know that Chain has been in the hospital for over a week. He was originally admitted due to a major heart attack. Last time we spoke, he was due to go into surgery to find out what could be causing pneumonia, infection and a few other things. Since then, Brian has updated us that Chain is stable and getting better but he is still connected to a breathing machine.

I would like to ask you wonderful, wonderful people to help Chain by sending him some healing energy, reiki, prayers... whatever you deem appropriate to help our favorite, grumpy but lovable Chain get better again! Light a candle or two, spend a moment keeping him in your thoughts..

Thank you!

PS: For clarification, this request is not coming from Chain; it's coming from me, though I did ask for permission to do this.
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Re: Healing and Prayers for Chain

I'm glad that he's getting better. I'll say a prayer for him.
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I will burn half the world, if it helps him get better.
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Good to hear he's better. Sending my prayers. Keep us informed!
        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Did not know he was in Hospital...sending all my good vibes his way...
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

So glad to hear he's on the mend - as for "stable", hmmmm.....LOL Just kidding - hope to see the ol' grump back to himself very soon!
            sigpic
            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I'll be praying. I knew something had to be up as inactive as he'd been but I didn't know it was anything this serious. I'll be praying, lighting a candle, anything to help.
              We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
              It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
              Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
              -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                I will burn half the world, if it helps him get better.
                Yep, I'm in for the other half. Get back here, Chain, we don't just miss you, we need you here...
                I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and CountryTribe of my Tribe
                Clan of my Clan
                Kin of my Kin
                Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
                And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                  Did not know he was in Hospital...sending all my good vibes his way...
                  I didn't know either. I did know something was not ok, but I never imagined it would turn out this way. I really hope he'll come back soon.
                  "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Oh dear, I didn't realise. Give him hugs, love and cwtches from Me and Mr Penry, and many blessings for a speedy recovery. XX
                    www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Absolutely...prayers in progress, candles lit.
                      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                      sigpic

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with Chain. I had no idea he was going through this. Bless him.

Comment

Done.

/10prayersandblessings

Comment

Glad to hear he's already doing a bit better, hopefully he has a quick recovery!
                            Hearth and Hedge

Comment

He's been constantly on my mind since I found out. I send out all good vibes I can. I miss you Chain! I'll be grumpy for both of us while you are away. Speedy recovery!
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                              X