Hey everyone c: ♥

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone c: ♥

Hi guys and gals, I'm happy to join this forum and hopefully make some new friends. c; My name is Ashley and I'm currently living in Florida. I'd love to start traveling, there's a few places in mind that are high up on the list.. including Norway, South Africa, Colorado, Portland, and Seattle. I'm trying to get my life all sorted out, and I think I've found my plan of action by hopefully taking some EMT classes next year.
    I have two cats, a dog, and two rats.

I've been an atheist for quite some time, and within the past two years I've began to incorporate Buddhism mindsets into my life. It's been an amazing change, and my life has been uphill ever since. (For the most part,lol ) I've recently gained some interest in Wicca, and would love to learn more. n_n It wouldn't be a total transformation, but I believe there's no right or wrong belief system, and it's perfectly okay to bring in different ideas from different lifestyles and practices.

Anyways, there's my "introduction", I know it was probably kinda sucky, but I never know what to say about myself. D:

Re: Hey everyone c: ♥

Welcome to the forum! I have an interest in Buddhism as well!

Mostly art.

Comment

volcaniclastic, it's really helped me find peace with myself, and a ton of patience! At times where I would normally get extremely frustrated and antsy, I've found myself with normal heart rate and everything. xDD haha. Especially traffic, oh my gosh I used to have such bad road rage, but now I actually enjoy traffic jams just so I can test my patience >___>
      It's been a very satisfying experience overall. :3

Comment

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy it here!
        Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Greetings and welcome!
          "By yarrow and rue, and my redcap too."

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Hello and welcome!!!
              I lived in Florida at one point in my life; it was one of my favorite places just because of the beaches I especially miss being able to take my dog to the dog beach; he'd get such a kick playing in the sand and chasing the sea foam

Anyways, this is a great place to learn and explore a new spiritual path; there's a lot of great people here to help you. I hope you'll like it here!!!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome to the forum
                  You remind me of the babe
                  What babe?
                  The babe with the power
                  What power?
                  The Power of voodoo
                  Who do?
                  You do!
                  Do what?
                  Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Hey, and welcome!

I'm an atheist Buddhist convert as well.

I'm not good at it, "right speaking" tends to be problem, but even as a beginner it has helped me - a lot.
                    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Welcome to PF.

Comment

Welcome to the forum! :3

Comment

Working...
                        X